Bills Want To Scrimmage Other Teams

Yep, for a long time we'd go to Cleveland or they'd come up and we'd do some scrimmaging.

I am betting we are looking at the Browns or Eagles. I don't think it'd be the Steelers. If not for Shanahan I would almost wonder about the Skins, too.

Interesting the Pats like to scrimmage so many teams. I do not see them in the Bills Future, though.

Interesting the Pats like to scrimmage so many teams. I do not see them in the Bills Future, though.

yeah, they probably have enough video on us already.

It was part of the 'family night' festivities at Lambeau back in 2005, and so successful that the Bills were high on making it an annual event with GB even back then, but the Packers declined because they didn't want an arrangement where they'd have to come to Buffalo in alternate years.

Packers / Bills in Toronto every-other-year seems like a win for all, especially for ticket sales up dair eh?

Yes, Edinboro has hosted more than one. Usually they were controlled "rookie" scrimmages which were populated by rookies, younger players, free agents, fringe roster players, etc. and at least one of these was with the Steelers. They alternated 10 play possessions and reset if they failed on a 3rd down conversion and they were not live on the QB. Also, they had one with the Packers at Fredonia St. in the mid 80's. Jan Stenerud played for Green Bay then. He was not a handsome "dude."

I remember in the 90s when the Bills scrimmaged the Steelers and Empire televised it. It was really really boring.

i miss Empire. I would kill for Buffalo sports network that is Andrew Peters and Rob Ray, or YNN

A shame my team is in Oxnard!

In the past, we have scrimmaged with the

Raiders and the Chargers.

A shame they don't scrimmage against

the Giants. I believe they scrimmage near

Albany.

I'd love it if the Bills came to Albany to scrimmage the G-Men.