Jets acquire RT Jeff Otah from Carolina

NewEra

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trade for the jets, if he can stay somewhat healthy. he'll make 1 mill in the last year of his deal. He's a huge upgrade over Wayne Hunter. Crafty pick up. A steal if he plays.

As the Panthers are my #2 team I can say this..... BWAAHAHHAHAAHA SUCKERS! He sucks. The guy is a good RT at best and is NEVER on the field. There is no way in hell Carolina would EVER trade him if he were worth a damn.

Remember how NE screwed us into thinking Bledsoe was still a stud? This is MUCH worse.

Looks like the Panthers put one over on the Jets.

^^

This

As the Panthers are my #2 team I can say this..... BWAAHAHHAHAAHA SUCKERS! He sucks. The guy is a good RT at best and is NEVER on the field. There is no way in hell Carolina would EVER trade him if he were worth a damn.

Remember how NE screwed us into thinking Bledsoe was still a stud? This is MUCH worse.

^^

This

What was Bledsoe traded for? What will otah be traded for if the jets decide he's healthy?

What was Bledsoe traded for? What will otah be traded for if the jets decide he's healthy?

Odds are slim at best he passes a physical within the next week. And the more camp time he loses, the further behind he gets.

Hey Hey Hey! Jets fans are just fine with Wayne Hunter as their RT. Just ask Rex Ryan, the guy is going to be a STUD this year and will absolutely demolish Mario Williams in Week One.

Just look at his technique!

Now add that Mario is bigger, faster and stronger than Von Miller and he should have a field day against Hunter. There's no doubt in my mind that they're going to have to chip Mario with a TE for much of the day.

Now add that Mario is bigger, faster and stronger than Von Miller and he should have a field day against Hunter. There's no doubt in my mind that they're going to have to chip Mario with a TE for much of the day.

Jets fans who know anything about football are shatting cinderblocks right now over their O-line.

PTR