MDP dating advice thread...

You might want to try sending them needy, clingy, desperate Facebook posts DURING the date, rather than after. Get it over with even quicker, and save you the days of agonizing uncertainty.

I think he should start in now, so they know what they are getting into. you know, a pre-emptive apology, which lowers expectations. That way he will have a low bar to clear for success.

"im already sorry as i know i will probably come off as a schlub, but i swear its because you are so beautiful... i just wont know how to act around you. give me a few chances though, and i swear ill grow on you."

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking maybe we should merge threads. How about we send MDP out on a date with the old broad that was trying to bang Hurricane Ditka and send Hurricane Ditka out on a date with the two broads from this thread?

If I am analyzing this thread correctly, MDP's pure desire to get laid coupled with that of the old broad will mask any issues that could pop up and result in success. Meanwhile, across town, Ditka's propensity to overanalyze the situation will be squelched by the power of TWO women physically overpowering him. The danger here is that MDP's estimation of "hot" will result in Ditka fleeing for cover once he sees these chicks. I'll have Beerboy follow him and slash his tires. At the end of the dates only three women will be disappointed and who really cares about that anyway?

Pictures. We need pictures. Are they an 7? 9? "Hot" is a very vague term. But if they are an 8 or above, why wouldn't you go? Unless you completely screw it up, which you will probably find a way to, you'll have a good night's sleep.

Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion that MDP's definition of "hot" doesn't go past "has boobies"?

Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion that MDP's definition of "hot" doesn't go past "has boobies"?

:lol:

I've been thinking that. These three girls that have been in the thread have all been classified as "hot." Not much about personality or if she has a gigantic nose or ears that stick out. Just hot.

So his scale probably consists of 3 things: Fit guys, guys with moobs, and boobs. :lol:

it really does recreate exactly the facebook experience i was hoping hed give her. MDP - send this immediately.

In all seriousness, MDP, I would send this to the girl you went on the date with...just to show you have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

In all seriousness, MDP, I would send this to the girl you went on the date with...just to show you have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

On a scale of 50-93 how many times a night does that poor girl look at her window thinking MDP is out there stalking her?

one is a 7.5, the other is a 9

the one 9 sent me a friend request and now messaged me twice. i messaged back and said this my number. she said she would call and she was supernervous about the test... blah blah...

she would be cool to bang, but i like the girl i went out with on friday. w/e...

i literally have no !@#$ing clue why this chick is hitting so hard... random as !@#$ this never happens, ever

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

one is a 7.5, the other is a 9

the one 9 sent me a friend request and now messaged me twice. i messaged back and said this my number. she said she would call and she was supernervous about the test... blah blah...

she would be cool to bang, but i like the girl i went out with on friday. w/e...

i literally have no !@#$ing clue why this chick is hitting so hard... random as !@#$ this never happens, ever

So what your saying is its a 6 and a 4.5? I refuse to believe the 9. Unless photos are involved, and even then if it's a photo of a 9 I'm going to accuse you of googling for it.

So what your saying is its a 6 and a 4.5? I refuse to believe the 9. Unless photos are involved, and even then if it's a photo of a 9 I'm going to accuse you of googling for it.

Oh come on, guys who seek dating advice on the internet pull down tons of hot trim. :lol:

In my experience, when they're trying that hard, it usually means they intend to steal one of your kidneys...