White trash

We really need to setup a child care education system before someone is allowed to procreate. It would save a lot of misery in this world.

Simple test to determine if one is allowed to reproduce. One question yes or no answer. Would you or would you allow a family member to appear on the Jerry Springer Show?

We should all come up with questions and compile them in a "TBD Procreation-Approval" forum.

What is the appropriate response when you find out that your ex wants to appear with you on the Maury Show?

A. "How much money do I get?"

B. "!@#$ yeah! I's gonna be on the Tee Vee!"

C. "I AM NOT THE FATHER"

D. "What the !@#$? Why the hell would I do that?"

Edited by LeviF91

We should all come up with questions and compile them in a "TBD Procreation-Approval" forum.

What is the appropriate response when you find out that your ex wants to appear with you on the Maury Show?

C. "I AM NOT THE FATHER"

E. Oh now I remember why I dumped that dumb B word.

C. "I AM NOT THE FATHER"

F: No. And then I don't give it a second thought.

White trash in South Buffalo! I find that hard to believe. :nana:

And hell no. One, given she has 3 kids already ready, including a teenager, she probably is the type that pulls the goalie. Also, she probably would stab you after you finish, Mantis style.

I grew up in S. Buffalo in the 60`s and early 70`s. It was mostly shanty Irish. Went to S. park high. Now when I drive from lackawanna through S. Buffalo down S. park avenue. I wanna puke. What a slum this place has become.

I grew up there 50-70's and you're right.

S Park Ave was never any garden spot BUT people used to have jobs, be responsible and care about themselves and their property.

Take away the Steel Mills, the Railroads, Oil refining, the Chemical companies, downsize the Auto Plants, and what you see is pretty much all that's left.

Who/where are the Father(s)? Chances are they were not at work!

I grew up there 50-70's and you're right.

S Park Ave was never any garden spot BUT people used to have jobs, be responsible and care about themselves and their property.

Take away the Steel Mills, the Railroads, Oil refining, the Chemical companies, downsize the Auto Plants, and what you see is pretty much all that's left.

Who/where are the Father(s)? Chances are they were not at work!

I can tell you one thing. Their not Irish.

I can tell you one thing. Their not Irish.

I understand what you're saying, being Irish myself, but not all the Irish are Saints, Poets or Philosophers. We have our share of "back-sliders" too!

The years have not been kind to S Buffalo. Given the choice, I wouldn't spend a lot of time around much if the area where I grew up. Seneca/Cazenovioa/Indian Church Rd.

I understand what you're saying, being Irish myself, but not all the Irish are Saints, Poets or Philosophers. We have our share of "back-sliders" too!

The Irish have philosophers?