Stevie Johnson: Rap Video

Truth be told, he wasn't bad. He has the ability to find the flow on a beat . His lyrics could use some work, although shouting out Fitz in a rap was pretty funny. All in all, if you take this for what it is (a guy taking advantage of his celebrity to do something fun that he enjoys) there is no harm in this. I don't think he is going to be entering any freestyle battles anytime soon. Plus if a kid actor from a Canadian teen show can eventually become a rapper and act tough (Drake...) then why not? Hell I think my High School Principal has got a new joint droppin' :lol:

As someone who listens to a lot of hip hop and is a fan of The Game, I have to say this was MUCH better than I expected when I found out about SJ was working on this. Was it a smash hit...no...but he held his own and wasn't over shadowed by Game which I had previously fully expected. He had good flow with beat, but based on the earlier video of them working in this, it clearly had a lot to do with Games ability as a producer to mold him and maximize his abilities. Don't see a real rap career in his future, but he definitely didn't embarrass himself like a lot of athletes who have tried the same.