It's So hot....

I did a whole list of these on Facebook last year, some gleaned from Johnny, some from others across the Internets, and some by myself.

It's so hot... Satan went home until it cools off.

It's so hot... Burger King is saying, "If you want it your way... cook it yourself!"

It's so hot... Rosie O’Donnell is selling shade.

It's so hot... I saw a funeral procession pull through a Dairy Queen!

It's so hot... I just saw a squirrel trying to cool off his nuts.

It's so hot... I saw two fire hydrants fighting over a dog.

It's so hot... the ice cream man is now only selling milkshakes.

It's so hot... every gay person who's ever come out of the closet has gone back in.

It's so hot... L.A. Dodgers fans were seen removing the paper bags from over their heads.

It's so hot... you've been getting hot flashes --- and you're a man!

It's so hot... Paris Hilton has sworn off making sex tapes until we get a cool snap.

It's so hot... I saw a dog chasing a cat --- and they were both walking.

It's so hot... Al Sharpton came over to swim at Don Imus's pool party.

It's so hot... people driving their Mustangs with the top down and seat belts on have "FORD" branded into their hips.

It's so hot... cows are giving evaporated milk.

It's so hot... digital thermometers have a reading of “Are you friggin' kidding me!!?”

It's so hot... birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

It’s so hot... when you wear wrinkled clothes outside, they get steam-pressed.

It's so hot... you've experienced condensation on your rear from the hot water in the toilet bowl.

It's so hot... chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.

It's so hot... straight construction workers are wolf-whistling at the Poland Springs delivery man as he walks by.

It’s so hot... not only can you fry an egg on a sidewalk --- you can cook hash browns to go with it.

It’s so hot... even the sun is looking for some shade.

It's so hot... the retirement center is having a wet T-shirt contest.

And it's so hot.... Yes, it is *so* hot... Jehovah's Witnesses started tele-marketing.

It's so hot... Dick Cheney asked to be water-boarded.

It's so hot... habanero peppers are looking for some buttermilk to bathe in.

It's so hot... fish are sweating.

It's so hot... hot water comes out of both taps.

It's so hot... I saw a turkey praying for Thanksgiving.

It's so hot... you need a spatula to remove your clothing.

It's so hot... your kids' braces are giving them third-degree burns on their lips.

It's so hot... the strawberries are ripe and the cab drivers are riper.

It's so hot... I saw a robin dipping his worm in a birdbath.

It's so hot... the ducks on the lake come in "original recipe" and "extra crispy."

It's so hot... your car overheats before you start driving.

And it's so hot...

How hot is it, Johnny!??

It is *so* hot... Democrats are taking their hands out of your pockets to fan themselves.

110 Heat index at 5:30 on my weather station on the 4' in the front of my lawn (yeah, classes, I know, but it gets most accurate readings)....

Actual at 5:30 was 98.

I also decided to start running again with a friend. She drug me 6 miles...

You're talking about the heat! :doh: I thought you were physically attracted to the bird eating the worm.

But come on guys, it's not that hot. Down here in Florida, it rains in the afternoon EVERYDAY; now, you might say it cools down but no, it gets hotter. After the clouds go away and the sun comes out, it feels like over a hundred. You could grab the water in the air. Anything you do outside, you are instantly drowned in sweat.

But you get used to it. B-)

You're talking about the heat! :doh: I thought you were physically attracted to the bird eating the worm.

But come on guys, it's not that hot. Down here in Florida, it rains in the afternoon EVERYDAY; now, you might say it cools down but no, it gets hotter. After the clouds go away and the sun comes out, it feels like over a hundred. You could grab the water in the air. Anything you do outside, you are instantly drowned in sweat.

But you get used to it. B-)

I can't imagine getting used to it. Maybe it's because I'm a Buffalo boy, but I'm never going to be able to live anywhere where temps get like this on a regular basis - I can't deal with it at all. I'll shovel my driveway for the rest of my life - at least I can put on some warm boots and a sweater, but I refuse to stew in my own juices while doing nothing more than sitting down and tring to breathe air that feels as heavy as molassas....

I did a whole list of these on Facebook last year, some gleaned from Johnny, some from others across the Internets, and some by myself.

It's so hot... Satan went home until it cools off.

It's so hot... Burger King is saying, "If you want it your way... cook it yourself!"

It's so hot... Rosie O’Donnell is selling shade.

It's so hot... I saw a funeral procession pull through a Dairy Queen!

It's so hot... I just saw a squirrel trying to cool off his nuts.

It's so hot... I saw two fire hydrants fighting over a dog.

It's so hot... the ice cream man is now only selling milkshakes.

It's so hot... every gay person who's ever come out of the closet has gone back in.

It's so hot... L.A. Dodgers fans were seen removing the paper bags from over their heads.

It's so hot... you've been getting hot flashes --- and you're a man!

It's so hot... Paris Hilton has sworn off making sex tapes until we get a cool snap.

It's so hot... I saw a dog chasing a cat --- and they were both walking.

It's so hot... Al Sharpton came over to swim at Don Imus's pool party.

It's so hot... people driving their Mustangs with the top down and seat belts on have "FORD" branded into their hips.

It's so hot... cows are giving evaporated milk.

It's so hot... digital thermometers have a reading of “Are you friggin' kidding me!!?”

It's so hot... birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

It’s so hot... when you wear wrinkled clothes outside, they get steam-pressed.

It's so hot... you've experienced condensation on your rear from the hot water in the toilet bowl.

It's so hot... chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.

It's so hot... straight construction workers are wolf-whistling at the Poland Springs delivery man as he walks by.

It’s so hot... not only can you fry an egg on a sidewalk --- you can cook hash browns to go with it.

It’s so hot... even the sun is looking for some shade.

It's so hot... the retirement center is having a wet T-shirt contest.

And it's so hot.... Yes, it is *so* hot... Jehovah's Witnesses started tele-marketing.

It's so hot... Dick Cheney asked to be water-boarded.

It's so hot... habanero peppers are looking for some buttermilk to bathe in.

It's so hot... fish are sweating.

It's so hot... hot water comes out of both taps.

It's so hot... I saw a turkey praying for Thanksgiving.

It's so hot... you need a spatula to remove your clothing.

It's so hot... your kids' braces are giving them third-degree burns on their lips.

It's so hot... the strawberries are ripe and the cab drivers are riper.

It's so hot... I saw a robin dipping his worm in a birdbath.

It's so hot... the ducks on the lake come in "original recipe" and "extra crispy."

It's so hot... your car overheats before you start driving.

And it's so hot...

How hot is it, Johnny!??

It is *so* hot... Democrats are taking their hands out of your pockets to fan themselves.

:thumbsup: