Mario Williams is 'freaking Hercules,'

Stevie Johnson talks about Mario Williams on NFL.com:

"A beast, man. He's huge," Johnson said, adding that "the dude's like freaking Hercules out there. He just leans on you and gets a sack. He's looking real strong out there. Our whole defense is looking dominant."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829d95ac/article/mario-williams-is-freaking-hercules-says-bills-wr

Link includes the 32 in 32 video segment.

Edited by hondo in seattle

"A beast, man. He's huge," Johnson said, adding that "the dude's like freaking Hercules out there. He just leans on you and gets a sack. He's looking real strong out there. Our whole defense is looking dominant."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829d95ac/article/mario-williams-is-freaking-hercules-says-bills-wr

Link includes the 32 in 32 video segment.

WILLIAMS ... WILLIAMS ... DARIUS ... ANDERSON ... KELSAY ... EDWARDS ... MERRIMAN ... and whoever else survives the line battle at camp ... what an incredible D-LINE rotation ... all positive energized motor players and if Wanns creates the right scheme no QB will have any time to think about more than their initial option downfield.

THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMEN of the NORTH!

Can't wait to watch these guys go to work. I honestly think the bills D-Line could be the best in the game next year... right up there with the Eagles and Bears and Lions if not better. The last time I would grade out the bills D-line as being even above the 50th percentil in terms of our performance was 2004 with Schobel, Williams, Sam Adams.

I heard that, as an infant, Williams actually strangled two snakes to death in his cradle - one in each hand - then played with their dead bodies as though they were toys...

GO BILLSSS!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!! :beer:

I know it's SJ and I know it's June but quotes like that really get me excited for that first defensive series of the year in September when it's all put together and at full throttle.

I know it's SJ and I know it's June but quotes like that really get me excited for that first defensive series of the year in September when it's all put together and at full throttle.

Yeah, it makes me excited to hear the players get excited about each other! It's been a loooong time since I sensed this much enthusiasm from the players or the fans.

Oh man....maybe even coming off a solid win @ NYJ? Chiefs get the ball first after a touchback. First down run for nothing. Second down short pass complete for nothing. Third down Mario Williams sack...The Ralph goes f'n insane and I sit back down to hide my chub

You want to know whats going to make Mario REALLY good?

He isn't the strength of this defensive line.....Marcel Darius and Kyle Williams are.....

I DARE you to double Mario....I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Amazing, isn't it?

Can you say, "scheme flexibility?"

Wanny has options, baby!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

I heard that, as an infant, Williams actually strangled two snakes to death in his cradle - one in each hand - then played with their dead bodies as though they were toys...

I heard that MW once got into a fight with a bear. He broke loose of a bear hug and defeated the bear...

When Mario Williams runs he doesn't actually move, he's just spinning the earth!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sitting here laughing my arse off reading these replies, please keep them coming.

Dare I say it...is he related to Chuck Norris?

Edited by Mini Max Anderson Fan

WILLIAMS ... WILLIAMS ... DARIUS ... ANDERSON ... KELSAY ... EDWARDS ... MERRIMAN ... and whoever else survives the line battle at camp ... what an incredible D-LINE rotation ... all positive energized motor players and if Wanns creates the right scheme no QB will have any time to think about more than their initial option downfield.

THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMEN of the NORTH!

I really billeve that these guys are only going to make our offensive line that much better. Most importantly CORDY GLENN's development into a day one starter at LT