Let's get the economy moving again

Right. Obama admits in one of his books to eating dog meat while growing up in Indonesia, and Mitt Romney's a fiend for putting his dog in a kennel in a car top carrier. Got it.

How did he kill the dog... Put it on the roof for 6 hours? While his family sang tunes to O Pioneers! Or was it like how they process meat here? Even a cow that we eat... You still won't put in a cage and drive 6 hours to Montreal. We eat beef as food... That is just strange!

What are we all PETA freaks now?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than making gov't contractors do the work... They suck and feed of the tit even more... Then talk bad about the gov't... At least in-house employee take ownership (okay not speaking for everybody) and should be taught about good stewardship.

Like those crazy gold plates supposedly found outside Palmyra, New York in the 1820's... Or his umcompassionate personality towards domestic animals on long car trips to the Great White North?

Yep... There are some real glaring personality issue here... From the surreal to the more surreal...

Yeah, those crazy gold plates. Almost as crazy as an "immaculate conception," or that whole Noah's Ark thing.

How did he kill the dog... Put it on the roof for 6 hours? While his family sang tunes to O Pioneers! Or was it like how they process meat here? Even a cow that we eat... You still won't put in a cage and drive 6 hours to Montreal. We eat beef as food... That is just strange!

What are we all PETA freaks now?

Have you ever driven down the road and seen a dog with his head out the window of another vehicle? Did you notice the cruel driver forcing the dog to do so?

Yeah, those crazy gold plates. Almost as crazy as an "immaculate conception," or that whole Noah's Ark thing.

So you believe in gold plates. There is a lot of crazy crap made up in Christianity too... It is just this Mormon crap was dreamt up outta the blue to capitalize on the lack of organized religion as settlers move west into areas devoid of any connection to religion. Cults are cults.

I don't recall ever identifying myself as an Atheist.

:oops:

Sorry... Note taken.

So you believe in gold plates. There is a lot of crazy crap made up in Christianity too... It is just this Mormon crap was dreamt up outta the blue to capitalize on the lack of organized religion as settlers move west into areas devoid of any connection to religion. Cults are cults.

:oops:

Sorry... Note taken.

Well at least you're open about your bigotry.

Well at least you're open about your bigotry.

Where do you draw the line... Call it bigotry... But it is pretty easy to be bigoted when it comes to gold plates... I not saying people can't do what they want to do... Believe what they want to believe... Live peacefully... But even coming from me, this stuff is batt schit crazy! Where do you draw the line? What is your stance on many social issues? Let's see if you don't have an ounce of bigotry in you?

Maybe it is high time we finally have a Mormon for prez. I wonder what it would be like... I know a little about the religion... But it would be nice to know more about them other than some of the stereotypes...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Where do you draw the line... Call it bigotry... But it is pretty easy to be bigoted when it comes to gold plates... I not saying people can't do what they want to do... Believe what they want to believe... Live peacefully... But even coming from me, this stuff is batt schit crazy! Where do you draw the line? What is your stance on many social issues? Let's see if you don't have an ounce of bigotry in you?

Maybe it is high time we finally have a Mormon for prez. I wonder what it would be like... I know a little about the religion... But it would be nice to know more about them other than some of the stereotypes...

Basically what you are saying is that you are ignorant when it comes to Mormonism, and that you are too lazy to learn more about it on your own, yet even though you self-admittedly don't know much about the religion you are perfectly willing to share your bigoted non founded views based on stereotypes to anyone who is willing to listen?

:blink:

Once you figure out why corporate America is stitting on all that cash you'll have you're other option.

whats the other option? taxes are at an all time low? if we lower them more, they will just sit on the cash...

It's okay though. It's not real money, since it wasn't created by labor.

this implies there is real money that doesnt come from labor in a market? :blink:

no, the real money created by labor has been stolen :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

It is just this Mormon crap was dreamt up outta the blue to capitalize on the lack of organized religion as settlers move west into areas devoid of any connection to religion. Cults are cults.

Maybe we should check with Harry Reid on this. If cults are cults, maybe Harry Reid can explain to us why he specifically converted to Mormonism later in life.

That was my point. They're all just fables used to help control/comfort the masses.

Professor Obama’s Take on the Economy

By Victor Davis Hanson

President Obama’s is getting a lot of attention for his quip that the private sector is doing fine amid weak growth and high unemployment. How odd is his diagnosis when Democrats themselves not long ago attacked George W. Bush’s “jobless recovery” of 5.4 percent unemployment and George H. W. Bush “it’s the economy stupid” of 3.4 percent GDP growth. Yet Obama’s problem was not just the absurdity of defining economic distress as too little borrowed federal money for insolvent states and municipalities, but his timing right after blue-state Wisconsin repudiated just that philosophy.

So we are in an interesting paradox: All empirical evidence points to the worldwide failure of the blue-state model (e.g., California, the southern Mediterranean, anti-Walker Wisconsin), and yet Barack Obama’s entire career, from community organizing, to the state legislature, to the Senate, was predicated on just such a protocol of public borrowing to provide expansive government entitlements and jobs in exchange for a loyal political constituency, with the debt, in redistributive fashion, to be serviced by wringing more revenue from the suspect private sector that is always doing “fine.”

Obama knows no other way, and so his adolescent exasperation is always with a supposedly thriving small business or corporation that for some reason or another won’t pay for his redistributive dreams. If only that “doing fine” private sector would not sit on “trillions” of dollars, resist spread-the-wealth higher taxes, fight Obamacare, and whine about needed new regulations, then, presto, we would have plenty of money to give a pre-Walker Wisconsin or insolvent California — and everything would be just fine.

Victor Davis Hanson

But Romney's a Mormon. His wife buys expensive blouses and owns horses. He skinned alive his pet dog, strapped it to the hood of his station wagon and drove from LosAngeles to Miami, then to Seattle, on to Washington, DC, a short hop to Las Vegas, then drove all the way to DisneyWorld without so much as giving the poor dog a bone - yet alone a drink of water. And furthermore, he not only knows millionaires, get this - he IS one! Besides, BO has a law degree from Harvard. Harvard University, man. HARVARD!

But Romney's a Mormon. His wife buys expensive blouses and owns horses. He skinned alive his pet dog, strapped it to the hood of his station wagon and drove from LosAngeles to Miami, then to Seattle, on to Washington, DC, a short hop to Las Vegas, then drove all the way to DisneyWorld without so much as giving the poor dog a bone - yet alone a drink of water. And furthermore, he not only knows millionaires, get this - he IS one! Besides, BO has a law degree from Harvard. Harvard University, man. HARVARD!

It's a real shame that Barry's poor, his wife wears rags, his kids live in abject poverty and aren't "silver-spooners," and that he loves dogs so much, he wants them inside of him.

You forgot:

Was also 9.5 months pregnant while traveling and waited 8 hours after the water broke soas to touch down in Salt Lake City, so the the child of love (to later be named Geo) could be born on pioneer, Utah soil. "We are home, let us be home!"

From Weasel ZIppers blog: while Obama spent Friday complaining that the problem with the economy is that government jobs are going away, he spent time just one month earlier telling everyone that HE was responsible for government jobs going away.

"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession is under me. I make that point just so you don't buy into this whole bloated government argument."

It's like he's making things up as he goes along.

From Weasel ZIppers blog: while Obama spent Friday complaining that the problem with the economy is that government jobs are going away, he spent time just one month earlier telling everyone that HE was responsible for government jobs going away.

"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession is under me. I make that point just so you don't buy into this whole bloated government argument."

It's like he's making things up as he goes along.

Clarify... Is gov't jobs meaning in-house jobs... Or all jobs combined like gov't contractors? How many contractors on this board alone that feed off the tit? Then talk badly about the gov't?

Clarify... Is gov't jobs meaning in-house jobs... Or all jobs combined like gov't contractors? How many contractors on this board alone that feed off the tit? Then talk badly about the gov't?

I guess that depends on the president's interpretation. One month he says he's responsible for reducing government jobs, and the next month he says the very thing he was responsible for reducing is the same thing holding back the economy.

On the other hand, if you saw Darrell Issa defining "green jobs" last week, you'd see that it's all a bunch of crap anyway. Wicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0IQ_vI9WZ0

Edited by LABillzFan