Let's get the economy moving again

I wonder if they're hiring in Australia. They're probably scroomed too but their women are hotter.

Now now, I'll take the women of my state against Australian women any day. Although their accent and perceived Crocodile Dundee attitude makes it close.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now, I'll take the women of my state against Australian women any day. Although their accent and perceived Crocodile Dundee attitude makes it close.

I live in the state with the best looking women and here's what Austalia has that we don't have too many of anymore. BLONDS!

I live in the state with the best looking women and here's what Austalia has that we don't have too many of anymore. BLONDS!

Chef, hate to break the news but all that barby talk you hear about from Australia is not "Barbie" talk. And you're a chef. Ha!

hmmm you must not live in the south? you out west or something?

California. I thought the women in SoCal where I lived for more that 25 years were the best until I moved to SF. Walking these hills does something for their legs and butts

California. I thought the women in SoCal where I lived for more that 25 years were the best until I moved to SF. Walking these hills does something for their legs and butts

Having lived in the Santa Barbara area for years I thought the "mounds" were pretty nice. :bag: