Fitz and Fred on ESPN Today

Chris Brown posted on BB.com that Fitz and Freddy were going to be on ESPN, and I was just wondering if anyone caught Fitz's interview. I heard Freddy's interview, but living in a college apartment, I do not have ESPN News and was not able to hear what Fitz had to say. Hope it was a bit longer than Fred's on NFL Live.

GO BILLS!!

I watched both. Most importantly, when fitz was asked about the difference between all the cities he has played in, he responded with the fans here in buffalo are the greatest and its like a college atmosphere which is always great to hear! I hope all the bills fans on here are as giddish as i am to start the season and screaming our lounges out at the Ralph every home game!

GO BILLS!

I watched both. Most importantly, when fitz was asked about the difference between all the cities he has played in, he responded with the fans here in buffalo are the greatest and its like a college atmosphere which is always great to hear! I hope all the bills fans on here are as giddish as i am to start the season and screaming our lounges out at the Ralph every home game!

GO BILLS!

It IS a college atmosphere. Look no further than the tailgating and immaturity, and I love and partake in it myself. At least half of the 70,000 plus at the Ralph is tanked, and everyone has a great time. Love the atmosphere!

GO BILLS!

Absolutely, I love how great Bills fans are!! I am so excited for football season to start, I practically live on BB.com searching for any new news about this team. I really can't wait!!

GO BILLS!

Lungs?