Can We Start the Season Already?

Excited to see who emerges as our #2 WR. Excited to see who wins the starting nod at LT. Excited to see how our injured players have recovered (Wood, Merriman, Williams), and how much they will contribute this season. Excited to see how our young group of defensive backs play together. Excited to see Vince Young in a Bills uniform. Excited to see how Chan utilized Fred and CJ this season (hoping that he finds a way for Spiller more touches).

I'm thrilled about a lot of things....let's get it on!!

I too am excited about the D-line and more INTs this will bring.

Honestly I don't think we have room to shoot up that much in picks. Fumbles in the backfield I think will bump a little and things like completion percentage and conversions should look better

Mario giving RGIII a rude welcome to the NFL in preseason week one. I'm not even going to get greedy, I'll settle for the preseason right now. Anything to get actual football here sooner.

Can't wait.. Can't wait to see:

Fitz improved mechanics with the Lee as his QB coach, AND healthy, AND watching over his shoulder (Nix insurance money for that contract JUST in-case his down turn last year wasn't ALL about the ribs) at VY :)

To see how Chan utilizes CJ and Freddie together.

Who wins the starting jobs on the O-line

Whether Chan will use Cory more this year catching out of the backfield.

Whether Chandler improves on last year.

Will a 2nd, and 3rd receiver step up this year.

Will our new secondary become legendary.

Will we stay healthy.

And last but not least...

How much will our front 7 dominate? :)

Tim-

1. m williams sacking dudes

2. k williams also sacking dudes

3. easley playing in a real game

4. gilmore picking dudes

5. the return of Mcgee( i miss him ) and feel like he never let us down aside form gettin hurt

6. Sj playing with like a man instead of a boy

7. some deep balls to our new deep threat (graham)

9. Cordy glen starting (when hes ready)

10. FJ slicing through the d like water and CJ running away from everyone

11. A real d coordinator instead of stupid edwards.

12. a little bit of merriman in my life.

wow thats more than i thought!, beats 2007-2009 where i only hoped we could fill our many holes through the draft with fools like mckelvin and maybin and prayed everyone would realize what a fraud T edwards was and cut him.

Go bills!

I I want to see our new look Dline in action! :beer:

What are you most excited to see this year?

19 - 0 !!!

after that our pass rush and probably just as much our run D which hasn't been good since Pat Williams left. While I thinking about it, Fitz's new throwing mechanics and if it translates into more touchdowns and less int's.

Mario giving RGIII a rude welcome to the NFL in preseason week one. I'm not even going to get greedy, I'll settle for the preseason right now. Anything to get actual football here sooner.

this

What we really need is a true triple A league that plays in the spring. This way we develop more than just few practice squad players who are only allowed to be on it for a few years and would give us some football to watch year round :thumbsup:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Actually the summer is too short here in Northern NY to be wishing away a single day. So I wish the days seem longer and the team to gel in that time so that we aren't saying at the end of September give them time to gel' . Go Bills