Would ya?

saw a poster one time featuring a knock down gorgeous semi clad girl. Under the picture it said: "Somewhere some guy is sick of her sh*t"

I think it applies here

I never understood how she got to be a super model? She kinda looks like a guy in drag? No?

Her jaw is a little strong, but other than that she is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No

Wide shoulders and face says... Too much y chromo. Sure she is all xx? Pee standing up?

Sorry to burst your bubbles dude(s)... Maybe that is why guys don't hit on her... Something is different here. I don't chime in on the sexist threads, but guys not hitting on her isn't about being intimidated...

Wide shoulders and face says... Too much y chromo. Sure she is all xx? Pee standing up?

Sorry to burst your bubbles dude(s)... Maybe that is why guys don't hit on her... Something is different here. I don't chime in on the sexist threads, but guys not hitting on her isn't about being intimidated...

To each their own.

Her face is wide, but I don't think her shoulders are, given that she's tall (5'10" if I remember correctly).

Try this picture (no nudity, but possibly NSFW anyway): http://www.popoholic.com/images/bar-refaeli-01.jpg

Oh, and in addition, she is probably all xx, just has a little more testosterone, which helps explain her height as well (not to mention that higher testosterone = higher sex drive :thumbsup: ).

Edited by LeviF91