Chalk Up Another 1 For L.A.

T master

Not given the fact that L.A. has already had at least 2 shots at a NFL franchise , plus the fact that they have the Lakers , Clippers , Kings , & last but not least the Dodgers .

Plus there are other teams fairly close being the Angels & USC , i like a lot of others especially with this new thing can't figure out why the NFL would want any thing to do with L.A. besides the greed factor !!

I just heard the story of yet another sports fan beaten up & had to go to the hospital b/c of other ignorant L.A. fans .. What's that now 2 in 2 years & the first guy at a L.A. Dodger game for all we know might still be in the hospital or for that matter never be able to lead a normal life again because of L.A. fandom !!

Hey they could call the NFL franchise in L.A. The L.A. Thugs --- perfect !!!

What is it going to take some one getting killed out side of a California sports complex to make the NFL realize that there are other cities that are much more fitted for a great NFL experience !! (such as B/Lo) ..

Sure California is suppose to have the glits & glamour because it's a big city , but it also has the thugs & all the rest that comes with it . I would think that the NFL would take all of that into account before they even hint of a team moving or being placed there just so they can up & move a 3rd time ..

They call the NFL an experience that would be exactly what it will be in L.A. the experience of a lifetime , you don't know if you will make it out in one piece !!

Hey they could run a special at all of the games .. One free hospital stay to one lucky fan with each ticket purchase , i bet that would bring them in :bag: !!!

Edited by T master

Wouldn't that technically be entrapment?

Nope.

People get entrapment confused a lot. Entrapment happens when an undercover officer persuades someone to commit a crime when they weren't ready or willing to.

Entrapment is not, if you ask a police officer who's undercover, if he's a police officer and he says no. They don't have to admit they are officers at all. All these undercover police officers at the game are going to be doing is observing. Which is completely legal, even if they are asked if they are cops or not.

Nope.

People get entrapment confused a lot. Entrapment happens when an undercover officer persuades someone to commit a crime when they weren't ready or willing to.

Entrapment is not, if you ask a police officer who's undercover, if he's a police officer and he says no. They don't have to admit they are officers at all. All these undercover police officers at the game are going to be doing is observing. Which is completely legal, even if they are asked if they are cops or not.

Exactly.

Just because they have an opposing jersey on, doesnt mean you are compelled to be an a-hole. As if you had no choice, or were talked into it.

Now if the undercover cop was mouthing off first, being obnoxious, and starting fights, then that would be entrapment.

Not given the fact that L.A. has already had at least 2 shots at a NFL franchise , plus the fact that they have the Lakers , Clippers , Kings , & last but not least the Dodgers .

Plus there are other teams fairly close being the Angels & USC , i like a lot of others especially with this new thing can't figure out why the NFL would want any thing to do with L.A. besides the greed factor !!

I just heard the story of yet another sports fan beaten up & had to go to the hospital b/c of other ignorant L.A. fans .. What's that now 2 in 2 years & the first guy at a L.A. Dodger game for all we know might still be in the hospital or for that matter never be able to lead a normal life again because of L.A. fandom !!

Hey they could call the NFL franchise in L.A. The L.A. Thugs --- perfect !!!

What is it going to take some one getting killed out side of a California sports complex to make the NFL realize that there are other cities that are much more fitted for a great NFL experience !! (such as B/Lo) ..

Sure California is suppose to have the glits & glamour because it's a big city , but it also has the thugs & all the rest that comes with it . I would think that the NFL would take all of that into account before they even hint of a team moving or being placed there just so they can up & move a 3rd time ..

They call the NFL an experience that would be exactly what it will be in L.A. the experience of a lifetime , you don't know if you will make it out in one piece !!

Hey they could run a special at all of the games .. One free hospital stay to one lucky fan with each ticket purchase , i bet that would bring them in :bag: !!!

Yeah these things only happen in LA. :rolleyes:

Talk about a ridiculous post.

There is a video floating around the internet of a Pats fan getting jumped outside of a Bills game. Didnt feel like searching for it.

Are fat, drunk pollacks considered "thugs" too? Or just minorities from big cities?

This is true. If you say you haven't seen a fight at a Bills game, then you've never really been to a Bills game.

Do unto others before they do unto you.....

That is a california motto.....

:lol: