Gotta build on this!

2 things I hadnt noticed before: 1 eight minutes in, I never noticed Gaileys mean face when Fitz made a delay of game penalty. 2 the Wilson interception for beautiful, the line of scrimmage was right inline with Moormans Miracles. This was my Superbowl for the Bills. Best game in a while. Donalds Jones had a good game there. Its always fun to see Belicheat flip out over his timeouts. I wouldnt want to build on this. We were down 21-3 at one point. But alot of character on the Bills squad, well deserved win. Ill always remember it. After the Flourance pick-six you hear Gannon say, WOW THIS PLACE IS GOIN NUTS RIGHT NOW!! Youre goddamn right! The Patriots lost in very humiliating fashion. Like little babies!

PS The last kneeldown would have been a roughing the passer penalty if Brady was in there.

2 things I hadnt noticed before: 1 eight minutes in, I never noticed Gaileys mean face when Fitz made a delay of game penalty. 2 the Wilson interception for beautiful, the line of scrimmage was right inline with Moormans Miracles. This was my Superbowl for the Bills. Best game in a while. Donalds Jones had a good game there. Its always fun to see Belicheat flip out over his timeouts. I wouldnt want to build on this. We were down 21-3 at one point. But alot of character on the Bills squad, well deserved win. Ill always remember it. After the Flourance pick-six you hear Gannon say, WOW THIS PLACE IS GOIN NUTS RIGHT NOW!! Youre goddamn right! The Patriots lost in very humiliating fashion. Like little babies!

PS The last kneeldown would have been a roughing the passer penalty if Brady was in there.

And a permanent ban from the NFL.

That was awesome to see! I was actually at that game. Did you just find that on Youtube or do you have another website you go to to view old games? It truly felt like we won the Superbowl that day. Fans were all huggin and happy. Good times. Lets do it again this year!

We got so lucky that Freddie was ruled down at the 1 yard line.

I'd agree except that it was pretty clearly the right call on replay, so more accurate to say we got lucky they tackled Freddy at the 1.

That the ref's made the right call in the end is less luck - although I admit they get plenty of them wrong.

I'd agree except that it was pretty clearly the right call on replay, so more accurate to say we got lucky they tackled Freddy at the 1.

That the ref's made the right call in the end is less luck - although I admit they get plenty of them wrong.

However you want to state it, I consider us lucky that we ended up with a 1st and goal vs a touchdown and Brady with loads of time on the clock.

Love that game. I have it on my DVR from NFL Replay, and I watch it every now and then just for kicks. Gets me pumped for this season!

That game moved into the top 5 list of games I've attended (including playoffs). The current list:

1. 1990 AFC Championship vs. Raiders: Bills 51-3

2. 1992 AFC Wild Card vs. Oilers: Bills 41-38 (OT)

3. 1993 AFC Championship vs. Chiefs: Bills 30-13

4. 1990 Regular Season vs. Broncos: Bills 29-28

5. 2011 Regular Season vs. Pats*: Bills 34-31