Gotta build on this!

Got to say that was a great game for the Bills & one thing it showed me at around the 6;40 mark is that Brad Smith & the wild cat ain't all that & a bag of chips !!

Yup. What did he have like 2 carries for 6 yards or something?

I am not sure of my math, but if the Pats didn't have that penalty for unnecessary roughness during the kneel downs, there would have been about 45 seconds left. Not saying the Pats would have done anything with it, but no one has ever really brought that up.

I thought I remember Gannon saying that the kneel-down was the right strategy, and that we could probably get the clock down to about 00:15 by doing so. Or something like that.

I remember watching that game and just knowing this was our game to win, even when we were down. The crowd was so in that game, Brady seemed demoralized, and I just knew, despite being beaten by NE for like six years straight, that the Bills would make this happen.

I could watch that Florence pick all day. Brady had a clear shot on him, and just gave up.

He should have least feigned effort.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

One peculiar fact about this game I never see mentioned is that Brady's four interceptions came on two back-to-back throws.

1st pick: Brady's last pass of the 1st half, which led to Bills' FG to end the half.

2nd pick: Brady's first throw of the 3rd quarter.

3rd pick: Wilson snares it from Gronk and the Bills drive for a TD to make it 24-24.

4th pick: Brady's very next pass, tipped and returned for six by Florence.

I just find this very interesting, and probably pretty rare.

I am so excited to see us beat the Patsies asses TWICE this year and would love to see the look on billabitches face when we win the AFCE title :-). Just that look on his face when he finally realizes his reign in the AFC is over...for good...

What was the reason for the Pats* 2nd TO?. Was Belicheat charged for it by taking too much time arguing the over-ruling, or did he CALL the TO?

There's not much history of NFL refs 'stickin' it to Billyboy*..

Belicheat called the TO. when fred was ruled down at the one the clock would have restarted. I think belicheat was pissed about the 8 seconds that were burned during the replay. the play was over at 1:51 and the clock was stopped at 1:43. Belicheat had to take that second TO to stop the clock from restarting and try and preserve time. Ganonn was just really confused.

One peculiar fact about this game I never see mentioned is that Brady's four interceptions came on two back-to-back throws.

1st pick: Brady's last pass of the 1st half, which led to Bills' FG to end the half.

3rd pick: Wilson snares it from Gronk and the Bills drive for a TD to make it 24-24.

Wow! I do remember the last two were back to back but I didnt realize the first two were also.

That interesting tidbit probably got buried behind the fact that THE BILLS BEAT THE PATRIOTS* FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! Suck it, Brady!! Too bad they waxed the Bills later in the year - I was really hoping the Bills could start a streak of their own.

Plus coming back from a 21-0 deficit only made it that much sweeter. I guess a 56-0 rout would've been better but damn that was a great football game.

EDIT: Forgot the asterisk :oops:

Edited by uncle flap

I never noticed that. I know the announcers said Brady got intercepted back-to-back for the first pair but I didn't even notice the second pair until right now.