Revisionist History

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Obama propaganda on my bio. That's right B word. Back off.

From the White House site;

On November 1, 1800, just before the election, Adams arrived in the new Capital City to take up his residence in the White House. On his second evening in its damp, unfinished rooms, he wrote his wife, "Before I end my letter, I pray Heaven to bestow the best of Blessings on this House and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise Men ever rule under this roof."

The wisest of all was President Barack Obama, who was elected by a mandate from all the people, saying "please rule over us and pay our bills"

Sorry Mr. A, I could not resist

Did anyone read Truman's bio? Where Obama's people piggy-back gay rights on Truman's desegregation policies? :lol:

And I'm rather amazed that nothing was added to Woodrow Wilson's along the lines of "Did you know: like Wilson, Obama continues to strive to improve our relations with our international partners against the obstructions of a hostile Republican Congress." Or to Teddy Roosevelts: "Did you know: Like Roosevelt, Obama was also the first President to be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize."

Did anyone read Truman's bio? Where Obama's people piggy-back gay rights on Truman's desegregation policies? :lol:

And I'm rather amazed that nothing was added to Woodrow Wilson's along the lines of "Did you know: like Wilson, Obama continues to strive to improve our relations with our international partners against the obstructions of a hostile Republican Congress." Or to Teddy Roosevelts: "Did you know: Like Roosevelt, Obama was also the first President to be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize."

I'm surprised he didn't put something in Lincoln's bio.

"While Lincoln kept the union together and set the US on the path to end slavery for good, President Obama's policies have thrust the yoke of healthcare oppression off of his people, and paved the way for gays to serve in the military openly."

Edited by Koko78

Warren G Harding: "Did you know: Harding, a Republican, oversaw the Teapot Dome scandal, where oil companies offered bribes in return for no-bid contracts to drill on federal land. Obama, a Democrat, punished BP for their malfeasance in the Gulf of Mexico, and works to keep domestic oil exploration at a minimum, to preserve our seashores and National Parks for our children."

This is actually kinda fun. :w00t:

Thomas Jefferson: Jefferson's first Vice President Aaron Burr killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel. Had President Obama's gun laws been enacted into law at the time, the Duelists would have had to wait to obtain their firearms and Hamiliton been spared

James Madison: Wife was Dolley Madison. President Obama's wife tells Americans to eat fewer Dolly Madisons

James Madison: Wife was Dolley Madison. President Obama's wife tells Americans to eat fewer Dolly Madisons

Weak. I would have gone the War of 1812, British burning Washington route. "Like the British did during Madison's presidency, Obama brought change to Washington."

Ulysses S. Grant, a Republican, presided over arguably one of the most overtly corrupt administrations in US History. Today, President Obama diligently fills out his NCAA basketball tournament brackets.

Ulysses S. Grant, a Republican, presided over arguably one of the most overtly corrupt administrations in US History. Today, President Obama diligently fills out his NCAA basketball tournament brackets.

"Grant fought against the slavery of African-Americans. Today, Obama fights against the enslavement of women by Republicans that would take aware their birth control."

"In 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower created NASA, the United States' first agency dedicated to space exploration. Ten years later, man walked on the moon. However, the Republican's promise of high quality moon cheese for needy families went unfulfilled. In 2010, President Obama struck a blow for equality and punished NASA, eliminating it's ability to travel into space, thus saving billions of dollars for the American people."

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

James Buchanan, a Democrat who was President from 1857-1861 is widely thought of as our only gay President. President Obama has made it officially acceptable for Senator William Rufus King to be considered as Buchanan's wife instead of "Miss Nancy". In so doing Obama has elevated his own presidency to the level of Super-Presidency and no longer is responsible for the mundane duties of the presidency such as submission of a budget.

John Adams was the first President to not be George Washington. In 2009 Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for being not George W Bush. Shortly thereafter President Obama diffused a Race War by holding the Legendary Beer Summit in which 2 black guys and 2 white guys imbibed beverages possibly named after John Adams' cousins.

On September 20th, 1881, Chester A. Arthur was sworn in as the 21st president after President James Garfield died of blood poisoning after being shot by Charles Guiteau.

In 1995, Barack Obama was able to decipher a "Simon Says" clue from Simon Gruber that obscurely referenced the 21st president of the United States, thus allowing NYC police to evacuate the Chester A. Arthur elementary school, where Gruber hid a large bomb behind a cafeteria refrigerator. Obama is occasionally, yet incorrectly cited as the person who first noticed that the refrigerator power lights were on while the refrigerator itself was, in fact, unplugged.

On September 20th, 1881, Chester A. Arthur was sworn in as the 21st president after President James Garfield died of blood poisoning after being shot by Charles Guiteau.

In 1995, Barack Obama was able to decipher a "Simon Says" clue from Simon Gruber that obscurely referenced the 21st president of the United States, thus allowing NYC police to evacuate the Chester A. Arthur elementary school, where Gruber hid a large bomb behind a cafeteria refrigerator. Obama is occasionally, yet incorrectly cited as the person who first noticed that the refrigerator power lights were on while the refrigerator itself was, in fact, unplugged.

BEST. ONE. YET.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weak. I would have gone the War of 1812, British burning Washington route. "Like the British did during Madison's presidency, Obama brought change to Washington."

Well done.

"Yippie Kay ya" - the Barrack great hussein Obama supreme dictator of all the universe let's Bruce Willis borrow his phrase

Our second president of the United States, John Adams, was for a bigger government.

I don't even need to finish that.