Revisionist History

:blink:

Good Gawd, the few seconds I spent watching that was almost as painful as trying to read a post by D_i_N

:blink:

I lasted a minute...mostly because that guy looked enough like a young Terry Gilliam that I was waiting for a sixteen ton weight to fall on him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentary Magazine must be really popular since I have never once seen it on a newstand.

As if we needed more evidence that people like you think it's 1965.

Your 2012 approach to jobs: "The mindless manufacturing of widgets are the jobs of the future, as long as they are unionized. This way every one gets a living wage!"

Your 2012 approach to entitlements: "Medicare/Medicaid are well conceived programs, that are not only a good idea, they will make society....great!"

Your 2012 approach to foreign policy: "All we need to win this war is: put a bunch of intellectuals in a room, and they will tell us what to do. We don't need to listen to soldiers or the CIA, we can't trust them because they betray us, and they don't vote for us"

and, now this: "Didn't see this Commentary magazine when I was buying my Saturday Evening Post at the news stand, did I? Boy, that Rockwell guy is a lark!"

:lol: Somebody needs to remind me how "progressive" = living in the past.