5 favorite bills players personality wise

Stevie Johnson, even though his personality can negatively affect games (celebrations), gotta admit he's one of the most entertaining guys the Bills have had in a while.

Freddie of course, with his incredible story of how he got here and just how genuinely awesome he is.

George Wilson also built himself up from being an undrafted free agent, and he's in this sweet

with Mary J Blige the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul herself.

Nick Barnett has a twitter page for his hair called @Mufasashair haha enough said.

And I guess the 5th would be Fitz, its kinda cool to have the smartest QB in the league.

Edited by cosmo

Stevie Johnson, even though his personality can negatively affect games (celebrations), gotta admit he's one of the most entertaining guys the Bills have had in a while.

Freddie of course, with his incredible story of how he got here and just how genuinely awesome he is.

George Wilson also built himself up from being an undrafted free agent, and he's in this sweet

with Mary J Blige the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul herself.

Nick Barnett has a twitter page for his hair called @Mufasashair haha enough said.

And I guess the 5th would be Fitz, its kinda cool to have the smartest QB in the league.

Ole GW was lovin him some of that !!!! And he got paid for it too DAAAAAANG !!!!!

Edited by T master

What are your favorite athletes in this fine organization that have proven themselves in front of the camera to the general public?

Don't say Marshawn Lynch.

2. David Nelson
  3. George Wilson
  4. Stevie Johnson
  5. Ryan Fitzpatrick
  6. Fred Jackson

What are your favorite athletes in this fine organization that have proven themselves in front of the camera to the general public?

Don't say Marshawn Lynch.

Boy that's tough with out really knowing them but Mario seems to be a good guy who only cares about winning. The things he said about Buffalo and wanting to come here and then not throwing a fit about the 90 number so he seems like a cool dude.

If you liked Fredex before, you'll love him after reading this story from today:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Jackson-surprises-mom-with-gigantic-gesture/cd1a5d65-50b2-4e08-a987-39e3617c82c7

Its definitely a nice gesture, and I know alot of players do stuff like this, so this isnt a knock on Fred per-se, but I just hope he is being smart with his money. He just signed a 2 year 9M contract. I dont think he has made too much the last few years. This is probably his last contract, so he will likely need to make that money last for the rest of his life. It is CERTAINLY do-able, but you need to make sure you are not spending like a drunken sailor. If this is a one-time purchase for his mom and dad, great, but if you are not careful, you wind up on Dr. Phil crying about being broke.

I hope Freddie is getting his advice from Troy Vincent not someone like Rosenhaus.

Its definitely a nice gesture, and I know alot of players do stuff like this, so this isnt a knock on Fred per-se, but I just hope he is being smart with his money. He just signed a 2 year 9M contract. I dont think he has made too much the last few years. This is probably his last contract, so he will likely need to make that money last for the rest of his life. It is CERTAINLY do-able, but you need to make sure you are not spending like a drunken sailor. If this is a one-time purchase for his mom and dad, great, but if you are not careful, you wind up on Dr. Phil crying about being broke.

I hope Freddie is getting his advice from Troy Vincent not someone like Rosenhaus.

I know exactly what you're saying, but I do have the feeling that it is a one time thing. I think coming out of Coe and working his way through the minor leagues has given Fred the knowledge of what it's like to not have a lot of money. I bet in the long run, it's better he got his big payday at 30 years old than at 22.