Some Really Good News Today......

Can you say politically expedient?

That's definitely the reason for his "evolution" but at the end of the day, it's a good thing for the country. I'm glad he did it, even if his reasons aren't at all pure.

Shame on you, North Carolina. Shame.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In continuing with the "its all about him" theme in post #18

Yesterday in his "My evolution is complete , now that my gay donations are drying up " speech,

Mr. Obama also let loose with this little gem; those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf.

Really? Most Americans thought they were fighting for the country, not on Barack Obamas behalf.

Edited by B-Man

Anyone following the political news this week saw the following stories:

•  
  • Prisoner almost beats Obama in W. Virginia primary
  • Union gets ass handed to them in Wisconsin
  • The site of the Democratic National Convention just banned gay marriage
  • Eric Holder is a gnat's asshair away from contempt

The news for the rest of the week will be

•  
  • Obama decides (yet again) it's okay for gays to marry
  • Gays finally open wallets for Obama campaign

Well played by the WH. But I think they're running out of pandering cards between now and November. Sure hope he didn't pull this one too early.

Anyone following the political news this week saw the following stories:

•  
  • Prisoner almost beats Obama in W. Virginia primary
  • Union gets ass handed to them in Wisconsin
  • The site of the Democratic National Convention just banned gay marriage
  • Eric Holder is a gnat's asshair away from contempt

The news for the rest of the week will be

•  
  • Obama decides (yet again) it's okay for gays to marry
    [*]Gays finally open wallets for Obama campaign

Well played by the WH. But I think they're running out of pandering cards between now and November. Sure hope he didn't pull this one too early.

I doubt the MSM will admit to that bolded part.

I'm confused. What did he do? He said he's for gay marriage. Holy crap!! That's great! Strike up the band! Let's have a parade!!

Now Mr. President. What the !@#$ are you going to do about it?

I would guess and hope that he'd do what he can, and focus his efforts on other things.

Hmm. Since I hate most of his economic policies, maybe I can hope he'll put all his effort into gay marriage and let someone else pay attention to the economy.

I would guess and hope that he'd do what he can, and focus his efforts on other things.

Hmm. Since I hate most of his economic policies, maybe I can hope he'll put all his effort into gay marriage and let someone else pay attention to the economy.

Guess and Hope. Are you sure you're not a big Obama supporter??

The Prez now fully supports Gay Marriage- Now some of you guys can put your aggression aside on this board, as soon you will be able to Marry your Man Crush....I am not naming any names, but you know who you are.....

Oh, and gas prices seem to be easing....

LOL :devil:

This was the issue that was keeping me up at night lately. Glad Barry tackled this cause I was just getting over the "War on Women" and the whole free condom thing.

Gas prices going down! whoo hoo. Thanks Barry. $4.19 instead of $4.25. Another reason to sleep well.

Hopefully nothing, since it's not even remotely the President's business or problem.

You do realize that the biggest financial issues gays have are federal issues right? And when I said what's he going to do about it I meant is he going to back legislation to change these challenges?

In continuing with the "its all about him" theme in post #18

Yesterday in his "My evolution is complete , now that my gay donations are drying up " speech,

Mr. Obama also let loose with this little gem; “those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf.

Really? Most Americans thought they were fighting for the country, not on Barack Obama’s behalf.

You caught that too. I thought it was a pretty cavalier thing to say for a Commander in Chief.

You caught that too. I thought it was a pretty cavalier thing to say for a Commander in Chief.

I caught that as well. When I read that, it seemed characteristically self centered. But this shouldn't come as any surprise, he does this quite often.

Edited by WorldTraveller

Why are you guys bustin on JA? He's today's Henry the 8th. The Renaissance Man. The lawyer who is also the self proclaimed engineer and teacher. He's actually Mr Fraud posting from his mother's basement, after failing out of the local Bensalem JC.

So, we as a people can't talk about multiple issues at once? Weird.

By the President just coming out and saying what he did, he can really influence public opinion going forward. Criticize him all you want but he's right on the issue itself.

By the President just coming out and saying what he did, he can really influence public opinion going forward. Criticize him all you want but he's right on the issue itself.

I remember when it was important to have a president who leads. Now we're supposed to be happy if they can just find one side of a two-sided coin.

Barack Obama. Lowering the leadership bar for future presidents with every distraction he can drum up.

Congratulations! The U.S. has all these other problems such as the ECONOMY and your hero wants to win the queer war/debate.