Tea Party Takes Down Lugar

But is this really going to hurt them in the long run? I don't think so. Most likely we just end up with a right winger being replaced by a crazy ass right winger. I wouldn't celebrate too much.

Can you share with us what you know about State Treasurer Mourdock that makes him a crazy ass right winger?

So a 6-term senator who is pretty much a RINO gets taken down by a conservative and this is a cause for libtard celebration? Lugar has been described as Obama's favorite Republican. Watcha think there Davey, the conservative shift is a good thing?

Naw, I love it! Shows what a simp you are.

This post should be removed, wah

So a 6-term senator who is pretty much a RINO gets taken down by a conservative and this is a cause for libtard celebration? Lugar has been described as Obama's favorite Republican. Watcha think there Davey, the conservative shift is a good thing?

Where did I celebrate? I didn't, you are a moron. As you said, a six term senator, this is news, you and Doc can cry together about this thread, but too bad for you two losers

He's supported by the Tea Party duh.

I'm reminded of a comment from Arlen Specter during the glorious summer of Town Hall meetings, when Americans went to these events in large numbers and with knowledge. Some taxpayer was yelling at Specter about term limits, and Specter essentially said, "We do have term limits. It's called an election. If you don't like it, you can vote me out."

And they did.

Lugar was the longest standing Senator from Indiana. Six terms. I'm glad to see ANY elected official get schittcanned after six terms.

I'm reminded of a comment from Arlen Specter during the glorious summer of Town Hall meetings, when Americans went to these events in large numbers and with knowledge. Some taxpayer was yelling at Specter about term limits, and Specter essentially said, "We do have term limits. It's called an election. If you don't like it, you can vote me out."

And they did.

Must have been the brain tumor talking.

This post should be removed, wah

Davey, you have single handedly convinced me that I might have to change my position on abortion. This first trimester stuff isn't right. In certain cases I think 240 trimesters would be appropriate.

Bye bye!

It's too bad, really...the moderates on both sides are being replaced by the extremists.

The only candidate I can think of currently running in any election that has any pretense of centrism is...Romney?

Davey, you have single handedly convinced me that I might have to change my position on abortion. This first trimester stuff isn't right. In certain cases I think 240 trimesters would be appropriate.

Stop that now, me influencing you might make Tom jealous. Your Tommy's girl now leave me be, I want nothing to do with a total retard like you.

A Repub gets replaced with another Repub, and this is new-thread-worthy?

But the new nominee is more conservative . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . oooooooh scary! . . . . . . . . . . .lol

Stop that now, me influencing you might make Tom jealous. Your Tommy's girl now leave me be, I want nothing to do with a total retard like you.

Tommy Boy and I certainly don't always agree, but I think we could probably agree that you are a prime candidate (based on selection of the fittest) for being the recipient of a retroactive abortion.

It's too bad, really...the moderates on both sides are being replaced by the extremists.

The only candidate I can think of currently running in any election that has any pretense of centrism is...Romney?

DiN reaction to this = :o

:lol: DiN thought process as a result "but...but...but....hold on...this isn't what I wanted", then :(

Nice work Tom, even if it's too easy, it's still funny.

Tom gets the well earned, if easily earned, :pirate: for this thread.

=============================================================================

Now it's my turn:

Hey Davey, according to you, the TEA party is dead. :blink:

Well now.....hold on....you've created multiple threads, and poster voluminously to that effect......

....so were you full of schit then, or are you full of schit now?

No Davey, the TEA party, as you see, is very much alive, and coming for you again this election cycle. Perhaps you should try to prop up OWS some more....since that worked so well the last time?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you are so full of it, the Dems are far and away moderate, you calling Obama an extremist? WTF? Smoking **** again?

DiN reaction to this = :o

:lol: DiN thought process

=============================================================================

Now it's my turn:

Hey Davey, according to you, the TEA party is dead. :blink:

No Davey, the TEA party, as you see, is very much alive, and coming for you again this election cycle. Perhaps you should try to prop up OWS some more....since that worked so well the last time?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are the strangest person on this board, and that is saying something. You are just plain old weird. I can't help but thinking while reading your demented, long and pointless posts that you have really bad body oder. Don't know why, just the impression I get

You are the strangest person on this board, and that is saying something. You are just plain old weird. I can't help but thinking while reading your demented, long and pointless posts that you have really bad body oder. Don't know why, just the impression I get

Yeah. I'm strange, but when confronted with the facts.....all you have in response is: playground insults?

So the TEA party isn't dead.....it's just that they have....cooties? Right DiN?

I am sure DC_Tom has cooties as well.

Well, he may actually have cooties, so I don't want to comment on it. Not sure Tom wants to be joking about that either.

No, he's as moderate as Nancy Pelosi. :wacko:

Who Obama put in charge of Obamacare.

Now here's the best part: why, if you were a moderate, would you do that?

This is going to be a fun night....I can feel it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

This is going to be a fun night....I can feel it.

We haven't even hit 10 o'clock yet, and the massive idiocy combined with a very fast PPP tonight is already giving me a !@#$ing migraine.

Obama is an extremist?

Tom the birther, who knew?

Yeah, saying that Obama isn't a moderate and represents the far left of the Democratic party means I think he was born in Kenya. How does your brain even form the intent to use a computer?

No, it just shows you are a total retard

And yet, you're the one implying that such actions as nationalizing GM and expropriating private assets without due process are the acts of a moderate.

This is one of those moments where I hear in the back of my head Michael Corleone saying "Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?"

And yet, you're the one implying that such actions as nationalizing GM and expropriating private assets without due process are the acts of a moderate.

This is one of those moments where I hear in the back of my head Michael Corleone saying "Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?"

Naive? How about honest?

Perhaps we should look at it this way:

DiN is the worst sort of liar: the one who lies to himself.

A conservative, a moderate, and a liberal walk into a bar. The bartender says "hi Mitt"!

A conservative, a moderate, and a liberal walk into a bar. The bartender says "hi Mitt"!

Davey says = :o Now even the liberals are making jokes that say Romney can't be an extremist! :o :o :o What is happening Davey? I know: BF2 must be smelly too, right? Does she give off a bad odor? :lol:

Perhaps what you are smelling, Davey, is: the truth.

See, the reason why BF2's joke is funny? Because it's somewhat true. But only somewhat. The exaggeration is what makes it funny. We know that Romney is most likely a right-of-center guy, but that is second to him being a Romney-centered guy. :D See? Same thing.

Now watch: if I say DiN is a unmitigated, moronic hack who will believe anything anyone on the left says, and decry anything anyone on the right says, because he isn't capable of thinking for himself....that's not funny. Why? Because that's fully true.

============================================================================

Before I sign off: recapping things in this thread DiN has ignored because he has no answer:

1. Is the the TEA party dead? Davey said it was, multiple times. How can Davey say that it is dead, but then start a thread about it taking down Lugar? How can Davey have his pudding if he doesn't eat his meat? Strange enough for you Davey? Can you smell that pudding you don't get to have?

2. How can Romney be an extremist, when all the evidence points to him being a center/right....Romneyist?

3. How can Obama not be an extremist, when he let Pelosi....oh F, why do we even have to talk about this one?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Soulless Michael Corleone from GFII controls your subconscious.

Well....at least we now have an explanation.