Adam Corolla's view on waterboarding

Sure you don't. You just insinuated that 3rd and GG would be more inclined to care about the Trayvon case if the murdered child were white and the shooter black for kicks, and called them racists in jest. Sure.

Why are you putting suspect with skittles in quotes?

You're right. That's for telling me what I feel. I have zero respect for someone who calls the President names. It's garbage. I wasn't a fan of Bush bUt I respected his job. And I know it's tougher for older people but not everything is black and white. I don't think Zimmerman is an outright racist. But I do think he targeted someone and created a situation that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

But I'll let you guys continue the Rush Limbaugh message board. For people who B word about the first amendment, you sure have a hard time accepting a different opinion.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'll let you guys continue the Rush Limbaugh message board. For people who B word about the first amendment, you sure have a hard time accepting a different opinion.

So does that mean you're going to take you ball and go home??

:cry:

You're right. That's for telling me what I feel. I have zero respect for someone who calls the President names. It's garbage. I wasn't a fan of Bush bUt I respected his job. And I know it's tougher for older people but not everything is black and white. I don't think Zimmerman is an outright racist. But I do think he targeted someone and created a situation that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Prehaps you should pass your resume along to one us racist, geriatric, Rush Limbaugh enthusiasts here at PPP. Judging by your previous work its likely rife with typos, absent of coherent thought, and has the sentence structure of 4th grader's report on her summer vacation.

Is 28 over 40 now? I'll go ask Rush. By the way, the irony of your pathetic generalizations and the bolded comment did not go unnoticed.

Who was calling the president names? Why do all of you race baiting liberal POS feel compelled to mention "Skittles" when talking about poor Trayvon? Why do you think everyone that doesn't agree with you must be over 40? Are you talking age or IQ? Why would you pontificate on a subject you obviously know little about?

Wow. So it is Martin's fault because he decided to confront some weirdo who was following him? You better believe if someone is following me, I'm sure as hell going to confront them. but I guess it's Martin fault for getting shot because he didn't just run home? :rolleyes:

I know it's hard for some you cranky guys (let me guess, you're over 40) to understand this, but I really could care less about the race involved. White teenager and black man, I'd have the same exact reaction. If the man was told by 911 to leave the "suspect with skittles" alone, he is 100% at fault for everything that happened after. If he doesn't confront against 911's wishes, there is no situation. and to top it off, he's a giant kitty cat for getting beat up by a kid more than 10 years younger than him and who weighed 100 less lbs.

Not too many contradictions in one post?

Why do you ignore the motivation on Zimmerman's part to make sure he watched Martin's movements until the police arrived? Did he profile Martin, because he was young, black and unfamiliar with? Very likely. Did he have a good reason to do so? Based on confirmed crimes in the neighborhood over the previous 18 months by young black men, and the fact that the community residents were compelled to set up a neighborhood watch says that they were concerned enough about their neighborhood. Zimmerman miscalculated that Martin wouldn't confront him. Martin miscalculated that Zimmerman didn't have a gun. Doesn't your own point about a giant kitty cat getting beaten up by a 17-yr old justify self defense under Florida law?

Not quite a slam dunk case, once you start analyzing the evidence and action on the scene, rather than focusing on the end event that the darkest white Hispanic shot a black teen.

Calling an incompetent President an "incompetent" qualifies as calling him names? M'kay. Someone should send the memo to Bill Clinton.

Not too many contradictions in one post?

Why do you ignore the motivation on Zimmerman's part to make sure he watched Martin's movements until the police arrived? Did he profile Martin, because he was young, black and unfamiliar with? Very likely. Did he have a good reason to do so? Based on confirmed crimes in the neighborhood over the previous 18 months by young black men, and the fact that the community residents were compelled to set up a neighborhood watch says that they were concerned enough about their neighborhood. Zimmerman miscalculated that Martin wouldn't confront him. Martin miscalculated that Zimmerman didn't have a gun. Doesn't your own point about a giant kitty cat getting beaten up by a 17-yr old justify self defense under Florida law?

Not quite a slam dunk case, once you start analyzing the evidence and action on the scene, rather than focusing on the end event that the darkest white Hispanic shot a black teen.

Zimmerman may have made a mistake in continuing to follow. There are things that can follow that don't lead to him shooting Trayvon Martin though. Did Trayvon panic, thinking he was threatened, then just decide to attack Zimmerman? Just because Zimmerman may have made an initial error in judgement, it does not show malice, whatsoever (nor does it absolve him of it)

Calling an incompetent President an "incompetent" qualifies as calling him names? M'kay. Someone should send the memo to Bill Clinton.

I highly doubt any of our presidents have been incompetent. We may like the policies of some better than others, some may have had their terms blemished by world events, but it takes a great deal of competence to even get to that office.

Edited by Adam

I highly doubt any of our presidents have been incompetent. We may like the policies of some better than others, some may have had their terms blemished by world events, but it takes a great deal of competence to even get to that office.

I disagree. Obama's accomplishments pale in comparison to grown men with 20,000+ posts on a Bills' message board throwing insults (they would never say in person) to faceless fellow Bills' fans. They are winners. Obama is some Muslim who made up a birth certificate to attend Harvard Law School and then overthrown the country from inside the White House.

Now, can I fit in with your miserable bastards? Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure it will be filled with complaining.

Also, keep thinking any of you are doing anything to contribute to changing the country. It's your "stupid" my way is the right way to do things is killing this country. It goes both ways. There isn't one right way to do things. instead of bitching at each other, common ground needs to be met to really make a change.

But keep the insults coming. IT strengthens your position. My life is great. And pretend all you want to about yourself, but you have to look in the mirror and know the truth.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I disagree. Obama's accomplishments pale in comparison to grown men with 20,000+ posts on a Bills' message board throwing insults (they would never say in person) to faceless fellow Bills' fans. They are winners. Obama is some Muslim who made up a birth certificate to attend Harvard Law School and then overthrown the country from inside the White House.

Now, can I fit in with your miserable bastards? Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure it will be filled with complaining.

Also, keep thinking any of you are doing anything to contribute to changing the country. It's your "stupid" my way is the right way to do things is killing this country. It goes both ways. There isn't one right way to do things. instead of bitching at each other, common ground needs to be met to really make a change.

But keep the insults coming. IT strengthens your position. My life is great. And pretend all you want to about yourself, but you have to look in the mirror and know the truth.

Wow

Must have been some post to make Adam take a position. :thumbsup:

Top, bottom, neutral or defer?

Seriously, I thought I posted a very civil response to what he said, and I got that? I don't get it.

Edited by Adam

Top, bottom, neutral or defer?

Seriously, I thought I posted a very civil response to what he said, and I got that? I don't get it.

Yup, but we're the complaining bastards, so there's that.

I disagree. Obama's accomplishments pale in comparison to grown men with 20,000+ posts on a Bills' message board throwing insults (they would never say in person) to faceless fellow Bills' fans.

I disagree, I would call you an idiot in person.

They are winners. Obama is some Muslim who made up a birth certificate to attend Harvard Law School and then overthrown the country from inside the White House.

Find me someone who made this kind of post here?

I'm pretty sure he's upset with me, and took it out on you. But we're the immature ones. And he's so successful and happy, he's too thin-skinned to post on the internet. :lol:

Insulting you is redundant, at this point. Nothing I can say would come close to diminishing you as the above. Way to represent, dumbass.

Sorry, I dont argue with idiots. Good luck, cause you're gonna need it here.

you mad bro?

They are not old enough to rememeber the shah, much less any CIA 1950's involvement. The current "goverment" is shooting and imprisoning political dissidents TODAY. Do you think they forget rigged elections 3 years ago and just think about 1941? You got a real guilt trip.

wow, read persepolis. they remember clearly...