Name one realistic trade you would like to see happen...

Reggie Wayne for a 2013 4th round pick that could become a 3rd based on production.

The WR's on this team don't scare anyone - even Stevie. I think Wayne still has something left in the tank and the Colts are in full blown re-building mode. Wayne is better than Evans and this is better compensation than the Bills got for Evans. Wayne would be a serious upgrade of Jones and Nelson. I won't say if he ibetterer than Easlebecauseunobodydy knows what Easley will bring. The experience factor could also help keep Stevie in check.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Kelsay for a half-eaten waffle.

Depends on the waffle. We talking fresh-cooked or frozen eggo? And if frozen eggo, was it heated or cold?

I can't make a trade without all the details of the eggo's current status.

Reggie Wayne for a 2013 4th round pick that could become a 3rd based on production.

The WR's on this team don't scare anyone - even Stevie. I think Wayne still has something left in the tank and the Colts are in full blown re-building mode. Wayne is better than Evans and this is better compensation than the Bills got for Evans. Wayne would be a serious upgrade of Jones and Nelson. I won't say if he ibetterer than Easlebecauseunobodydy knows what Easley will bring. The experience factor could also help keep Stevie in check.

Wayne was a free agent and resigned with the colts this past offseason.

3/13/2012: Signed a three-year, $17.5 million contract. The deal included a $7.5 million signing bonus. 2012: $1 million, 2013: $5 million, 2014: $4 million, 2015: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/NFL/1496/Reggie-Wayne Edited by Carey Bender

If Mike Wallace from the Steelers became available I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills make a play for him if he was actually available. I think that his big issue is his contract demands, the Steelers likely won't get rid of him but if negotiations became tense and fall apart the Bills should try to offer a 4th or 3rd for him.

There's a reason Indy re-signed Wayne. They're not trading him, and no team is offering a 3rd or 4th.

No thanks, Wayne is old and he doesn't scare anyone either.

No one wants to play fantasy GM? :(

Well ... I was a general manager. There are photo's of me in various stadiums with binoculars. I also have been spotted walking around college campuses with official NFL logo clothing on ...