RD 2, Pick #41: OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

Beerball

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will always be compared to Martin now since he went with the next pick to the Phins

I think Bills took Glenn over Martin bc he is more of a physical lineman and versatile enough to play tackle and guard which makes him more valuable

I think they took him to be a LT but may be RT or even move inside to be a mauler at RG

Glenn can play much sooner--even day one--while Martin will need at least a year to get stronger. Buddy said "win now" and he means it...

Now we are solid at right tackle and guard , now we need to draft left tackle and wr. Mayock said he is right tackle or could be a all pro guard. Glenn is not a left tackle.

Predraft nix said he thought a lot of people were incorrectly writing off a tackle as a guard, I presume glenn

Amazing! He was projected to go 20-25th overall. Total Steal!!! Now just get that WR!!! Trade up!

no trade up and i think CHIX like the WRs we picked up late last year and have coming back from IR.

i think we will draft a WR but i don't think the team has it as high as some of us do