WOW, feel the love

Both Matt Millen and Michael Lombardi really think the Bills had the best off season. With the addition of super Mario and Anderson, along with Williams and Darius makes it arguably the best front four in the league now.

Lombardi stated he thought the Bills had the best draft, Gilmore was right up there with Claiborne, thinks Glenn will be moved inside. he really like the Bradham and Carter LBers to make the defense better. He thinks both could become starters and help this season

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stars are aligning...

Can you guys imagine what it would feel like if we finally win a SB, but the team had moved to L.A. two years prior?

:ph34r:

Both Matt Millen and Michael Lombardi really think the Bills had the best off season. With the addition of super Mario and Anderson, along with Williams and Darius makes it arguably the best front four in the league now.

Lombardi stated he thought the Bills had the best draft, Gilmore was right up there with Claiborne, thinks Glenn will be moved inside. he really like the Bradham and Carter LBers to make the defense better. He thinks both could become starters and help this season

I just watched them...wow indeed! I haven't felt this warm & fuzzy since last year when we were power ranked #2! Way to go Buddy & Chan! I'm pumped!

I gave out a big cheer when Lombardi said best draft Bills. My wife said I'm strange.

It bothers me we drafted a guy that will be a guard when we needed a tackle, but oh well

The stars are aligning...

Can you guys imagine what it would feel like if we finally win a SB, but the team had moved to L.A. two years prior?

:ph34r:

I watched Friday night of the draft with a browns fan and he was talking about this. Hates te ravens more than any team in any sport bc they won the super bowl AFTER leaving Cleveland. Then the team that was given to them to replace the original has been horrible. I told him I prob would stop watching football altogether if that happened.

So much love from a national network? That's almost scary.

It bothers me we drafted a guy that will be a guard when we needed a tackle, but oh well

He hasn't really played OG in a year and a half, and he is not going to be playing OG on the Bills. And you insist on calling him a guard just to be a jerk. If you want to criticize his play at LT from all the film you watched him playing LT, please do. But he is an LT, he's done nothing but play LT lately, the team that drafted him took him to play LT, and he is going to play nothing but LT. If he doesn't play LT well he MAY be an RT but that is true of most NFL LTs.

Do you really feel good that the worst GM in modern memory thinks we had a good offseason? Did Millen even remember to wear pants on the show you watched?

Do you really feel good that the worst GM in modern memory thinks we had a good offseason? Did Millen even remember to wear pants on the show you watched?

I just had to stop in for 30 seconds to say that this was the funniest thing I'd seen today. What a visual. Matt Millen behind a desk without pants.

Now I'm going to go throw up.

"Living in America" - James Brown