You can go home now Buddy

TPS

He's just checked off his last stated need:

2 CBs, check

2 OTs, check

Deep speed WR threat, check

OLB, check.

This R5 second pick has to be a tall WR, then he's definitely done.

Edited by TPS

2 CBs, check

2 OTs, check

OLB, check.

I thought he fell asleep before the TJ pick. Did someone wake him up ?

Jokes aside, this is a phenomenal draft. And follows a good one from last year. Guys, we are on our way to dominating the league for a long time.

I find it amazing that these guys we have been talking about for 3 months are all falling our way: Tank Carder, Zebrie Sanders, Nigel Bradham.

How many times have we seen those names bandied about here on TSW? Very cool we got so many of them.

Not sure who has ESPN insider on here, but when you click on each of our draft picks name you see something consistant....for INTANGIBLES -- the picks are graded either a 1 (Exceptional) or a 2 (Above Average). The majority of them all say smart, hard working and tough....turning out to be a really good draft with good, hard working kids! I'm excited for the future of BILLS football...GO BILLS! :thumbsup:

Edited by johnnywo

I find it amazing that these guys we have been talking about for 3 months are all falling our way: Tank Carder, Zebrie Sanders, Nigel Bradham.

How many times have we seen those names bandied about here on TSW? Very cool we got so many of them.

I hope that's not an indication that the Bills turn to TSW for advice. :ph34r:

2 CBs, check

2 OTs, check

OLB, check.

Somebody wanted Juron Criner...

Tommy Streeter maybe?

Buddy doesn't sleep.

He waits......

"just cuz the ole hound ain't barkin' don't mean he's sleepin' "

I think this draft was just one of those kind of drafts. Loaded with great and obvious talent in the later rounds which had fans point out who their favorite was...

Huh?

What I like particularly is that at OT and SLB there's going to be a three way competition for the starting spot. Hairston and Morrison are gong to have to step it up at their respected positions, because they're going to have some guys coming for their jobs.

A couple head-scratchers, but overall I really like this draft. If it pans out as well as last year's, we'll have a really nice core. Hopefully we can get our future franchise QB in the 1st round next year, and our stud WR in the 2nd. It's unlikely (but not impossible!) that any big WR drafted from here on out will do anything. Usually the guys with prototypical size who can actually play go early.

I thought he fell asleep before the TJ pick. Did someone wake him up ?

Jokes aside, this is a phenomenal draft. And follows a good one from last year. Guys, we are on our way to dominating the league for a long time.

Hope so. I think we got an excellent pick in the 5th round with Sanders.