You can go home now Buddy

TPS

LoL. Chuck Norris (the legend) has been hanging out with Nix the past 3 days. He had to step out to save a baby around the time the 69th pick was on the board.. :flirt:

When Chuck Norris left the Virgin Islands they were simply called the Islands.

I find it amazing that these guys we have been talking about for 3 months are all falling our way: Tank Carder, Zebrie Sanders, Nigel Bradham.

How many times have we seen those names bandied about here on TSW? Very cool we got so many of them.

I threw Bradham's name out there a month ago when I was randomly looking at OLBs to find ones where an analyst said "good cover LB," and suggested he's the type they should go after in the 3rd. Totally shocked when his name came up.

I don't agree on Fitzy. He had broken ribs and the problem is all of us are so desperate to see wins, and remembering the good old days, we are all frustrated. Fitzy can play. This is not an indictment on the last guy, as i am frustrated too (Ask my wife as she closes the door as I yell at the tv every week in the fall). Whether we like it or not he is going to play so might as well get him more time (o-lineman), get a better defense so he is not under pressure to win every game on his own (williams, anderson, and this draft), and another weapon with a speed receiver. I'm disappointed we did not go with a tight end with one of these pics today. There were good ones out there, and we need more than just Chandler to compete.

I think we will be a 10-6 team. The schedule shows a weaker schedule like the 9-7 year with Mularkey. If we make one playoff game and lose, but get better, then really make a push over the next two years, again with patience, i'm happy. As all of you know we've made the worst pics in mgmt, scouting, and coaching which has resulted in all of these ridiculous picks over the last decade.

BIILLEAVE in CHIXLEY! We need to as we can't keep changing.

I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if there's a guy in the 1st or 2nd Round the BILLS draft for their future QB position. If Fitz sh*ts the bed next year, then he would probably be a Day One starter, and if he does well or "good enough" to make the playoffs then that aforementioned talented QB could sit for a year to glean not only information but experience and football perspective in the NFL....but, I for one am very glad to see how this Draft unfolded for the most part and am excited to see exactly how all the pieces fit together in the years to come...