Colts draft

Indianapolis Colts

2012 Draft Board

Round Pick # Player Pos.

1 1 Andrew. Luck QB

2 2 Coby. Fleener TE

3 1 Dwayne. Allen TE

3 30 T.Y.. Hilton WR

Man just when I thought these were going to struggle, they are going to be explosive. Looks like the NE Model; Two great TEs and an electric WR.

Indianapolis Colts

2012 Draft Board

Round Pick # Player Pos.

1 1 Andrew. Luck QB

2 2 Coby. Fleener TE

3 1 Dwayne. Allen TE

3 30 T.Y.. Hilton WR

Man just when I thought these were going to struggle, they are going to be explosive. Looks like the NE Model; Two great TEs and an electric WR.

i love what the colts did.....especially Fleener......but they will still struggle...big time. in fact, they will likely have the #1 pick again.

You do realize these are rookies, right? They haven't played a down of NFL ball.

Indianapolis Colts

2012 Draft Board

Round Pick # Player Pos.

1 1 Andrew. Luck QB

2 2 Coby. Fleener TE

3 1 Dwayne. Allen TE

3 30 T.Y.. Hilton WR

Indianapolis Colts

2012 Draft Board

Round Pick # Player Pos.

1 1 Andrew. Luck QB

2 2 Coby. Fleener TE

3 1 Dwayne. Allen TE

3 30 T.Y.. Hilton WR

I don't agree a team that bad picks TEs 2 and 3. I get Fleener but another TE right after?

1335611881[/url]' post='2450720']

You do realize these are rookies, right? They haven't played a down of NFL ball.

Exactly. It always amazes me how people look at a draft and immediately draw direct conclusions of success. These guys are all rookies and it generally takes several years before any player can contribute consistently. The idea that you can re-make your offense in one off season with rookies is jsut ignoring the obvious.

Quite honestly, if I were a Colts fan, my biggest worry would be who's going to block for Luck? He's going to struggle enough as it is being a rookie. Do you really want him running for his life on every down as well?

i love what the colts did.....especially Fleener......but they will still struggle...big time. in fact, they will likely have the #1 pick again.

They'll definitely have a top-4 pick next year. Like they did in 1999.

They'll definitely have a top-4 pick next year. Like they did in 1999.

Could be a #1 if they lose games on purpose this year like they did last year. Maybe they can take Matt Barkley and run a two QB set.

I don't agree a team that bad picks TEs 2 and 3. I get Fleener but another TE right after?

They're going to a base 12 personnel offense, with Fleener athletic enough to split out. Gives them flexibility to protect the quarterback while also keeping the athletic receiving threat.

Exactly. It always amazes me how people look at a draft and immediately draw direct conclusions of success. These guys are all rookies and it generally takes several years before any player can contribute consistently. The idea that you can re-make your offense in one off season with rookies is jsut ignoring the obvious.

Quite honestly, if I were a Colts fan, my biggest worry would be who's going to block for Luck? He's going to struggle enough as it is being a rookie. Do you really want him running for his life on every down as well?

Painter didn't take too bad of a beating last year. Why would Luck?

Hey, maybe they will pick up Long