Evidence the Bills dont trade up

peterpan

I thought about that. You wouldn't exactly want some scout to go all Howard's mother from the Big Bang Theory: "HEY BUDDY! ARIZONA WANTS NEXT YEARS FIRST AND THIS YEARS SECOND FOR THEIR FIRST! THEY'LL THROW IN SOME BRISKET!" But you're right. They could probably run out and grab him.

he probably even has one of those cellular phones that are so talked about these days.

Did anyone else go to the Bills website, before the draft was over, and notice that there was already a video interview with Buddy and Chan uploaded? Talking about the Gilmore pick? I found this odd that the two top dogs in the organization would step out of the war room to do an interview with the media. Shouldn’t they be watching and waiting for guys to fall or teams to call with trade offers or something?

Anyone else fidn this odd?

No but I love how Nix says every one wants us to trade back and then there is no one to trade with. Then he says he had plenty of offers to trade up and down, so there are trade partners He just doesn't want to trade, which is fine but don't say there is no one to trade with.

No but I love how Nix says every one wants us to trade back and then there is no one to trade with. Then he says he had plenty of offers to trade up and down, so there are trade partners He just doesn't want to trade, which is fine but don't say there is no one to trade with.

Buddy said that the Bills had MANY more offers to trade up than to trade down. I'm sure there were lots of teams willing to fish around to see if anyone would give them a boatload of picks ala Cleveland. That's hardly a good deal, and I wouldn't even count those.

Buddy and Chan also can chew gum

They do this every year.

As far as I know, the GMs and/or coaches of probably every team do interviews during the draft.

As far as I know, there are people other than Buddy and Chan that work for the Bills.

Did anyone else go to the Bills website, before the draft was over, and notice that there was already a video interview with Buddy and Chan uploaded? Talking about the Gilmore pick? I found this odd that the two top dogs in the organization would step out of the war room to do an interview with the media. Shouldn’t they be watching and waiting for guys to fall or teams to call with trade offers or something?

Anyone else fidn this odd?

Those aren't the only two guys in the war room and I am sure if something odd or unexpected happened Buddy or Chan would have gotten a call or text. And the interview was only 10 minutes long.