The Long road to the NFL - Cool Story

agreed, but man, I'm not sure you could make that kind of change in just 10 weeks without some kind of PED. Great story so far though.

Go hire a real professional trainer and a sports dietician. You'll be amazed at what your body is truly capable of if you're really willing to put the work in and be completely dedicated to it.

Cool story, I'm surprised I hadn't heard it around here yet. He went to Westminster College, which is right around the corner from my house. Excellent small college.

Go hire a real professional trainer and a sports dietician. You'll be amazed at what your body is truly capable of if you're really willing to put the work in and be completely dedicated to it.

25lbs of muscle and 7% BF drop in 10 weeks is not natural, I don't care if your diet is perfect and you train nonstop. The body only grows when you rest and if you are working out 3 times a day for sixty days when does your body rest? You also need food to fuel muscle growth, to eat clean enough to lose 7% bodyfat in 60 days doesn't make sense if you're gaining 25 pounds in that time. Just doesn't add up, feel good story or not. I'm 6 ft 217lbs, it took me 2 years of training very hard and eating right to go up from 160, If I would of had his trainer and dietician I'd weigh 460 lbs by now(just being a smartass to make a point)

"Les Brown, an accountant at a private equity investment firm in West Palm Beach, Fla., just signed a contract to play tight end for the Dolphins.

... moved to Hawaii to workout full-time with other NFL hopefuls to get ready for pro scouts. He worked out three times a day, six days a week in a "three-month boot camp."

All that worked was needed, since Brown had to impress cynical NFL scouts at BYU's pro day on March 29. "I was a no-name guy coming out of nowhere. I knew I had to turn some heads," he said.

In short, the results were mind-boggling.

Brown had the best vertical jump (39 inches), broad jump (10 feet, 3 inches), 40-yard time (4.43) of all the football hopefuls attending BYU's pro day."

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/accountant-play-football-miami-dolphins

"Les Brown, an accountant at a private equity investment firm in West Palm Beach, Fla., just signed a contract to play tight end for the Dolphins.

... moved to Hawaii to workout full-time with other NFL hopefuls to get ready for pro scouts. He worked out three times a day, six days a week in a "three-month boot camp."

All that worked was needed, since Brown had to impress cynical NFL scouts at BYU's pro day on March 29. "I was a no-name guy coming out of nowhere. I knew I had to turn some heads," he said.

In short, the results were mind-boggling.

Brown had the best vertical jump (39 inches), broad jump (10 feet, 3 inches), 40-yard time (4.43) of all the football hopefuls attending BYU's pro day."

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201204/accountant-play-football-miami-dolphins

Wow. That is impressive. Let's see how he does after being lit up running down the field to cover a kickoff and opens his eyes only to be looking out of his ear hole. :thumbsup: He may want to go back to crunching numbers.

Its a nice camp story. A real feel good type story. I hope the guy makes a few cuts and hangs around. In the end I think that the best the guy could hope for is making the practice squad and sticking around long enough to see some NFL playing time.