Make your pick now for the draft

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is hilarious that nobody on this board mentioned Gilmore until a few weeks ago when Mayock mentioned his name as a possibility.

I'm sure I did before a few weeks ago. But I'm not positive, as a lot of the time I feel like posting something and then never take the time to do so because its such a pain to post here from my phone, which is how I do most of my viewing of TBD.

Then again, I was also heavily on the Ingram train before the Williams signing and also like Alshon Jeffery as a 2nd round option. I'm also a big South Carolina fan, but Gilmore is my favorite of the three. Ingram passed Gilmore for me early in the draft talk process on need alone.

My hope: Blackmon

My dream: Kalil

A wish, bleeding through from previous years: DeCastro

My fear: Tannehill

My nightmare: Stephen Hill

My guess: Reiff

I agree. But I also know buddy won't pick reiff or tannehill :) I just have a feeling

I'm going with Floyd, or Blackmon. Whichever is there. We'll get a CB in the second round. Hariston will start at LT and compete with our 3rd round LT pick. OLB will be both 4th round picks and another CB in 5th and another tackle in the 6th along with another WR. Our 7th will be a DT.

Stephen hill-WR Georigia Tech

He matches everything buddy and chan like we need a receiver, has size speed and huge upside

Well probs be the first big reach of this draft but the more I think he has ties to the south and we "reached" on spiller so why not hill...in the second possibly bobbie massie the OT from ole miss, southern ties and slowly climbing draft boards

at this point I would prefer DeCastro or Floyd but I think its going to be Reiff

DeCastro would be the safest pick at 10 IMO and could step in a start at RG from day 1 and be the backup Center as well

Floyd is a big fast receiver that isnt afraid to go over the middle which fits right in with what Chan likes to do and would fit an obvious need as well

Reiff is going to be the pick though, im convinced of that

I think my head will explode if the Bills take a CB at 10

My pick is Andrew Luck. He won't be there at 10 but 1/2 the guys being picked won't either. Kuechly, Floyd, Blackmon, I doubt any will be there. So since there is no limit... I pick Luck.

Now who I think we'll end up with is Reiff. For lack of a better term "a boring pick".