The Buffet Rule(s)

Buffet Rules:

1. Don't eat at Golden Corral.

2. If you do eat at Golden Corral, you'll have the uncontrollable, rapid-fire, schits.

This just shows how misleading the Golden Corral commericals are:

http://golden-corral.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-eat-at-golden-corral-20110317227254.html

Any other rules?

Don't put more on your plate than what you are going to eat. Waste not, want not.

Buffet Rules:

2. If you do eat at Golden Corral, you'll have the uncontrollable, rapid-fire, schits.

http://golden-corral.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-eat-at-golden-corral-20110317227254.html

Any other rules?

Don't Ambien and Turbolax in the same night

Food Poisoning Rule #1 - Go to the doctor and get your bodily fluids examined. No restaurant is going to admit guilt because until you get yourself analyzed there is no proof you contracted food poisoning from that restaurant or whether or not you have food poisoning at all. They replied with what any restaurant would. "We'll look into it." It's just that the good ones actually do and review their HACCP proceedures.

Back to the topic here.

Buffet Rule #1 - Never ever just grab a plate and start at the beginning. Take your time. Plot the course. Don't fill up on the cheap stuff at the front of the line. Typically the better, more expensive stuff is at the end when you have no room on your plate.

Edited by Chef Jim

Buffet Rules:

Any other rules?

After taking a look at the inbred goobers at GC, I dare you to dip anything in the chocolate waterfall after one of them.

After taking a look at the inbred goobers at GC, I dare you to dip anything in the chocolate waterfall after one of them.

Wait...wait...whatddya mean? Does that mean that Noma finally overtook Golden Corral on the list?

Buffet Rule:

No matter what you smell, there is neither chicken nor beef on the Chinese buffet. The General Szos consists of something more exotic.

Edited by Juror#8

Wait...wait...whatddya mean? Does that mean that Noma finally overtook Golden Corral on the list?

Buffet Rule:

No matter what you smell, there is neither chicken nor beef on the Chinese buffet. The General Szos consists of something more exotic.

Hint: Think smaller, and with more legs.

Food Poisoning Rule #1 - Go to the doctor and get your bodily fluids examined. No restaurant is going to admit guilt because until you get yourself analyzed there is no proof you contracted food poisoning from that restaurant or whether or not you have food poisoning at all. They replied with what any restaurant would. "We'll look into it." It's just that the good ones actually do and review their HACCP proceedures.

Back to the topic here.

Buffet Rule #1 - Never ever just grab a plate and start at the beginning. Take your time. Plot the course. Don't fill up on the cheap stuff at the front of the line. Typically the better, more expensive stuff is at the end when you have no room on your plate.

I have to thank "Kitchen Confidential" for keeping me away from Sunday Brunch buffets any more...specifically the eggs benedict, which is one of my favorite ways to eat eggs.

Edited by LABillzFan

There was a place in Olean, real close to St Bonaventure called the Castle Inn that had a Sunday brunch buffet that was damn good. Back in the day.....breakfast stuff complimented with crab legs, rare roast beef and a coffee drink from heaven.

Cafe La'moure. The ladies loved the drive and more than a couple times thought that maybe we shouldn't drive back. After all there was a perfectly good place to weather the onslaught of Mimosas, Cafe La'moures and whatever we drank after. The Inn was an acceptable place to spend the night. Went by there a few years ago and it's torn down--like a shot in the gut.

There was a place in Olean, real close to St Bonaventure called the Castle Inn that had a Sunday brunch buffet that was damn good. Back in the day.....breakfast stuff complimented with crab legs, rare roast beef and a coffee drink from heaven.

Cafe La'moure. The ladies loved the drive and more than a couple times thought that maybe we shouldn't drive back. After all there was a perfectly good place to weather the onslaught of Mimosas, Cafe La'moures and whatever we drank after. The Inn was an acceptable place to spend the night. Went by there a few years ago and it's torn down--like a shot in the gut.

Some Big Love action going on here? or are you referring to your breasts? your dogs?

Hmmm you are one of those social conservative guys, right? Mormon by any chance?

:lol:

That place was good. I ate there a few times. Too bad it's closed.

Some Big Love action going on here? or are you referring to your breasts? your dogs?

Hmmm you are one of those social conservative guys, right? Mormon by any chance?

:lol:

That place was good. I ate there a few times. Too bad it's closed.

Big Love was great. My wives and I loved it. Hard to get premium channels out here at the compound though. We had to borrow dvd's and convert them to VHS so we could watch them. Next series we want to watch is this program we've heard of called "Ponderosa". Also, I heard "Little House on The Prairie" was good. Anyone have any opinions?

Edited by 3rdnlng