The Dwight Drane Hot Sauce Prediction Board from 2008

Thanks for posting this. I didn't lurk over here back in his days. This stuff is pure gold. It does help to understand the lunacy we deal with over on the Sabres board. There's the Ryan Miller stuff, Tyler Myers has marfan syndrome, Pat Kaleta started a charity to build an ice rink in Springville all so he could siphon money to his uncle, the Sabres brought in Cody Hodgson because of his father's connections to mining in Canada... the list of conspiracies is endless.

Damn. I should hang out at SabreSpace more often. I only knew about the Ryan Miller 3D stuff.

Team Storm Cloud is fantastic. During that market dive, he was here posting doom and gloom all the time. As things lifted (not that we are anywhere near fixed mind you), he disappeared. But then swine flu came and he returned. It was clockwork for a while. He changed his name to "Time to Choose Sides" then exited in a wave of self-love along the lines of "I've been told by many that I've helped them understand what is going on in the 'big picture'...to the rest of you, I hope you see the light before it's too late."

Another classic thread

http://forums.twobil...47#entry1093147

In the Bible, Jesus says we won't know the exact hour he will return, but he listed the signs that would be taking place. When you look at key prophetic chapters of the bible....Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel and the lovely Revelation....this looks to be go-time. While there is no strict economic link between China and Russia in the Bible, the short course of events that comprise the end times have them both coming against Israel. Revelation 16 talks of the 200 million man army out of the east. Before that Ezekiel 38-39 talk of Gog/Magog...and with the lands listed is an attack on Israel from Russia and Iran with aid from Turkey. Before that happens, a war involving Syria and Israel causes Damascus to no longer be a city...this is in Isaiah 17. Add to this, Isreal is supposed to sign a peace deal that divides land, there will be an increase in weather events and natural disasters, we are supposed to go to a global economy with the antichrist rising out of a renewed Roman empire, New Babylon which all merchants do business with and enjoy riches, burns down in 1 hour.....and this will all go down in a 7 year period or so with the peak of it happening after 3 1/2 years when the antichrist reveals himself as a false god.

Good luck finding the 200 million man army stuff in the Bible. Or planet earth for that matter. The Antichrist revelation is supposed to happen in March or June 2012. Buckle up.

Edited by John Adams

I dunno. Every time I visit the site, he & Deluca are treated like patron saints.

They definitely have their groupies, but I don't see that being much different than what you'll find anywhere else.

Some of what you see as 'patron saint' treatment, others might view as the 'grown ups' over there deciding to 'let the old weird uncle ramble, and ignore him unless it looks like he'll hurt himself.'

They definitely have their groupies, but I don't see that being much different than what you'll find anywhere else.

Some of what you see as 'patron saint' treatment, others might view as the 'grown ups' over there deciding to 'let the old weird uncle ramble, and ignore him unless it looks like he'll hurt himself.'

The difference here is that this board is populated with crazy uncles.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like DD to come back and follow up on that original post, you just know that Darcy and Lindy have to be somehow involved in his world apocalypse scenario.

If I had known about this craziness beforehand I would never have gotten into it with him on SabreSpace. I almost feel bad now.

I'd like DD to come back and follow up on that original post, you just know that Darcy and Lindy have to be somehow involved in his world apocalypse scenario.

I'm sure he's reading this. Probably just a bit apprehensive that anything he said in this forum could be used against him.

• 1 year later...

Any updates on this?

You know, I'm compelled to give him credit for "War in Israel/Iran/Syria/Lebanon (chemical, bio, or nukes used)," since the Syrian Civil War did start in 2011. And he missed the Chelyabinsk meteor by about six weeks.

(Yeah, I'm dusting off this old thread. Cleaning out old bookmarks and found it.)

Yeah... Can we bring the the old PPP board back from 2003... Too bad that got nuked, that would be a real hoot to read what was posted here! Now all we got is OC taking Nate Silver to task and DD end of the world doom and tips on how to corner the market w/precious metals.

Well, there's always carp, right?

Enough of this carp. Perhaps the single biggest thing that irks me to this day, is that my damn account froze up when I tried to change by email, and I couldn't be here every day correcting this carp.

Well, there's always carp, right?

Enough of this carp. Perhaps the single biggest thing that irks me to this day, is that my damn account froze up when I tried to change by email, and I couldn't be here every day correcting this carp.

I'm glad I awarded Chef Jim the victory. You claimed you knew everything about the Obamacare web site but you can't fix your own TBD account?

I'm glad I awarded Chef Jim the victory. You claimed you knew everything about the Obamacare web site but you can't fix your own TBD account?

The hilarious part, for me, is that you think you're being clever with this, and I'm enjoying watching you do that. It's like watching a 5-year-old with a new toy.

I flat out referred to this "cleverness" in one of my responses in the "everbody else comment on the competition" thread.

I was being clever there...and it seems you still haven't gotten it. In fact, clever enough, to make the above: a funny statment, for me.

But, you keep playing with your toy. After all, it's Christmas.

• 1 year later...