Santorum Suspending Campaign

Why is it that every time you liberals feel your asses getting handed to you, you make jokes about guys playing with each other?

I mean, I understand you support gay rights, but you guys always seem to behave like you're missing something in your life besides rights.

Not to mention, when liberals like yourself increasingly hide in embarrassment, who else is there to talk to? Hell, we even dug up a Levi Johnston story, and Bishop Hedd is nowhere to be found.

Gotta be rough being a liberal these days. Really, really rough. Or maybe you're all just occupying a tent somewhere.

The circle jerk goes like...

Poster 1: Obama sucks!

Poster 2: I agree.

Poster 3: I agree too!

Poster 4: I disagree. I think he sucks AND he's ruining the country.

Poster 5: Good point!

Poster 6: If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's FREE! lol

Poster 2: Haha that's a good one.

Poster 7: Do you guys ever get tire of jerking each other off?

Poster 3: Look it's a Liberal! Liberals suck!

Poster 1: Yeah

Poster 2: They suck donkey dick!

Poster 5: Liberal drive-by!

etc...

Not exactly a great read.

And you never really answered my question. Carry on.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

etc...

But when you people did the same thing with W, it was erudite and constructive criticism.

Get over yourself.

Until your head implodes.

In fairness, it has to suck that Obama fans like yourself have nothing to run on this year except "Pay your fair share" and "Tax the wealthy."

What about those of us independent moderates who are not Obama fans and still laugh at your shrill, repetitive whining?

I guess, like most of the people who can think for themselves and are capable of critical analysis, we'll just gravitate to different forums and leave you parrots to yourselves.

Have fun telling each other how awesome you are and how stupid everybody else is.

Bwak Bwak Barak!!!!

What about those of us independent moderates who are not Obama fans and still laugh at your shrill, repetitive whining?

I guess, like most of the people who can think for themselves and are capable of critical analysis, we'll just gravitate to different forums and leave you parrots to yourselves.

Have fun telling each other how awesome you are and how stupid everybody else is.

Bwak Bwak Barak!!!!

Or you can do what I do and just call everyone else an idiot.

Mitt needs to use plenty of humor and expose Obama's contradictions with it. He has to show him for the bumbler he is. His VP has to be solid, able to crush Biden in a debate and capable of being president. Can you imagine a Paul Ryan debating Biden?

Like that's going to hard or something?

Have to disagree with you here. Obama & Co are quite intelligent and know exactly what they're doing. And they understand the electorate well enough to tailor The Daily Truth to fool enough people to get away with it

Isn't this how both sides pander to their base?

etc...

Quoted For Truth.

You're welcome to put me on ignore, or ban me again for whatever wind blows up your skirt this week.

But no. We need to somehow hear the all-important "moderate independent" voice from the only person with skin thinner than our president.

And once again we all get to learn how the world would be a much better place if only Simon were its moderator.

Jesus.

But no. We need to somehow hear the all-important "moderate independent" voice from the only person with skin thinner than our president.

No, that would be Tom Donahoe.

Funny though, there's a lot of self-proclaimed moderate independents who do a lot of moonlighting defending Obama. What's funnier, is that even though you've had a singular point of view on this topic, it's not exactly incorrect if you truly view it independently.

But when you people did the same thing with W, it was erudite and constructive criticism.

Get over yourself.

You people? :rolleyes:

I only look liberal compared to the whack-job majority here. Of course for full disclosure, as you may recall, I certainly did despise W. This board was never so very left-leaning as to allow for an anti-W thread to run as unopposed as the anti-Barry threads you find here today. It is BORING. You've scared all the libs away.

Jesus.

Now I'll bite my tongue about a lot of things, but I will not sit idly by and watch you take the lord's name in vain. Blasphemer!

I only look liberal compared to the whack-job majority here. Of course for full disclosure, as you may recall, I certainly did despise W. This board was never so very left-leaning as to allow for an anti-W thread to run as unopposed as the anti-Barry threads you find here today. It is BORING. You've scared all the libs away.

And I, for one, regret them leaving. Used to be you could actually have a discussion around here...now it's mostly right-wing kool-aid and left-wing insanity. It is rather boring. Because of the failed policies of the Bush administration.

Now I'll bite my tongue about a lot of things, but I will not sit idly by and watch you take the lord's name in vain. Blasphemer!

I missed your "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" post this year. Made up for it by telling everyone at work that Punxsutawney Jesus saw his shadow Sunday, so we have six more weeks of Lent.

But you keep dragging your lame ass back here. Says a lot about you doesn't it.

Because of the failed policies of the Bush administration.

lol

I missed your "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" post this year. Made up for it by telling everyone at work that Punxsutawney Jesus saw his shadow Sunday, so we have six more weeks of Lent.

Man, I learned my lesson last year. I mean holy crap - you would think I was the anti-christ or something. Christians get freakin nasty when you start talking **** about Jesus, which is very un-Dude if you ask me (which they don't). I'm just rambling, but am I a bad person if I ate a huge slice of meat lovers pizza for lunch on Good Friday or is it because of something else?

On Easter Sunday, while raiding my kids' chocolate and jelly beans, I was thinking about how you told your brother about Zombie Jesus Day last year and that it made him laugh. I then texted my brother with a link to the official website and got a similar result. Happy belated Zombie Jesus Day to you Tom.

But you keep dragging your lame ass back here. Says a lot about you doesn't it.

Hi Chef! I'm a glutton for punishment. I blame my Roman Catholic upbringing. :devil:

In other news, God falls to 0-4 for the 2012 presidential race.

http://i.imgur.com/Xl6oM.png

Obama should change his 2012 campaign slogan to "Less God. More Government. Because God can save your soul, but only Big Government can re-load your EBT card."

It would be better than their previously planned WTF campaign.

Edited by LABillzFan