Santorum Suspending Campaign

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good news for anyone even remotely interested in seeing Obama wiped out in November.

Get ready for non-stop Buffett Rule and more Obama class warfare at every turn.

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE, DAMMIT! PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!!!

Also get ready for more of LABillzfab's "Oabma Bad" and "Solyndra, Solyndra, Solyndra"....and other shrillness.

Edited by Buftex

I would argue that McCain could f*ck that up. Romney knows what he needs in a running mate, and it's hard for me to imagine he will throw a Hail Mary to shake things up.

Pick a Ryan or Rubio, take this idiot out of office, and let's get back to work.

I think it is funny how some Republicans think Rick Rubio is a "can't miss" VP candidate for Romney.

Obama is many things. Brilliant is not one of them. Not in any capacity. Not even by mistake.

Depends on his goal. If he wants to ruin this country, then he is doing it while still standing a decent chance of winning another election. He's a chameleon. He's a manipulator. He has the ability to convince half the people in this country that 2+2 isn't 4. It's whatever he says it is.

I am not saying this to be a smart ass, just an observation. The Tea Party wrestled such a strong presence in the 2010 elections, how on earth did Mitt Romney become the party candidate? Politics are never as predictable as it seems they should be.

I am not saying this to be a smart ass, just an observation. The Tea Party wrestled such a strong presence in the 2010 elections, how on earth did Mitt Romney become the party candidate? Politics are never as predictable as it seems they should be.

Because if I remember correctly there wasn't a Presidential election in 2010.

Edited by Chef Jim

This is good news for anyone even remotely interested in seeing Obama wiped out in November.

Get ready for non-stop Buffett Rule and more Obama class warfare at every turn.

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE, DAMMIT! PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!!!

Unless you pay nothing, like bigfatretard. Then you are already paying your fair share and think the 'rich' need to pay more.

Also get ready for more of LABillzfab's "Oabma Bad" and "Sylandra, Sylandra, Sylandra"....and other shrillness.

Until your head implodes.

In fairness, it has to suck that Obama fans like yourself have nothing to run on this year except "Pay your fair share" and "Tax the wealthy." Imagine how much better it would be if you didn't spend your first two years with full control of the WH, House and Senate creating a health care law that does nothing to address the problems of health care, a stimulus bill that failed even by the administration's standards (unemployment no higher than 8%...shovel ready jobs not really shovel ready), failed green investments, and the FIRST EVER downgrade of our country's credit rating.

But hey...he shot Bin Laden, so that's something, eh?

I'm sure you were hoping the Tea Party would "Christine O'Donnell" this primary. We're sorry to have disappointed you. :lol:

Why is everybody trying to paint Romney as liberal or moderate? Don't even say Romneycare. That was a law that was going to be passed no matter what Romney did. Romney worked with the legislature to make the bill more palatable. Think of all the conservative members on this board who have been behind Romney from the start. I believe in what the Tea Party believes in and I've been for Romney from the beginning. He's not a default candidate for me. He's actually a candidate that has major accomplishments. I want a doer.

I would argue that McCain could f*ck that up. Romney knows what he needs in a running mate, and it's hard for me to imagine he will throw a Hail Mary to shake things up.

Pick a Ryan or Rubio, take this idiot out of office, and let's get back to work.

Exactly. McCain showed what NOT to do. Romney won't repeat the same mistake.

Same arguments were made about W

He's a pretzel choking moron yet an evil genius capable of pulling off the greatest conspiracy of all time

Barry was the mastermind behind BountyGate?

I think it is funny how some Republicans think Rick Rubio is a "can't miss" VP candidate for Romney.

He's as close to one as you can get. His biggest drawback is experience. But Barry showed you don't need much to be elected Prez, much less Vice Prez.

Why is everybody trying to paint Romney as liberal or moderate? Don't even say Romneycare. That was a law that was going to be passed no matter what Romney did. Romney worked with the legislature to make the bill more palatable. Think of all the conservative members on this board who have been behind Romney from the start. I believe in what the Tea Party believes in and I've been for Romney from the beginning. He's not a default candidate for me. He's actually a candidate that has major accomplishments. I want a doer.

I'd say he's more moderate than any of the other candidates. And that should help him.

I was referring to W, not Barry. But since that happened in New Orleans, W was at fault because of his hatred of black people and Dick Cheney's weather machine causing Katrina

Edited by /dev/null

Does jerking each other off ever get boring for you guys? Just curious.

Why is it that every time you liberals feel your asses getting handed to you, you make jokes about guys playing with each other?

I mean, I understand you support gay rights, but you guys always seem to behave like you're missing something in your life besides rights.

Not to mention, when liberals like yourself increasingly hide in embarrassment, who else is there to talk to? Hell, we even dug up a Levi Johnston story, and Bishop Hedd is nowhere to be found.

Gotta be rough being a liberal these days. Really, really rough. Or maybe you're all just occupying a tent somewhere.

Same arguments were made about W

He's a pretzel choking moron yet an evil genius capable of pulling off the greatest conspiracy of all time

no, he's a pretzel choking moron manchurian candidate. the evil geniuses pulled the strings.

nobody heard santorum's kid was hospitalized? or just too cynical to believe that might effect his decision? yall need to listen to more npr.

Exactly. McCain showed what NOT to do. Romney won't repeat the same mistake.

He's as close to one as you can get. His biggest drawback is experience. But Barry showed you don't need much to be elected Prez, much less Vice Prez.

I'd say he's more moderate than any of the other candidates. And that should help him.

All the viable Republican candidates have shown chinks in their conservative armor. Romney can be accused of flip-flopping on abortion, Santorum was a big spender and Gingrich was a cap and trade guy at one time. Romney is fiscally conservative and a person with an impressive resume getting things done. With Bain Capital I'm sure he had to make tough decisions. The original question was by Buftex wondering why Tea Partiers could vote for Romney. Tea Partiers are fiscally conservative, for a strong defense and want the Constitution adhered to. Although some might be, they all aren't religious fanatics.

And the thing is, he doesn't even TRY to pretend he's smart any more. He simply just gets to say one stupid thing after another...propose one stupid plan after another...and absolutely no one in the media calls him out on it.

His new talking point is that the tax code is "rigged," and the way to fix this is to increase taxes on the wealthy. How much of a chucklehead do you have to be to believe that the way to fix a problem is NOT to actually address the actual problem head on, but rather to address the results of the problem? I mean, it's embarrassing enough to publicly be that unbelievably stupid, but does the unbelievably stupid person have to be our president? Does the entire world need to see how stupid we are for putting someone THIS stupid in charge of our country?

But hey...he doesn't wear a sweater vest. Boy, we really dodged a bullet there, eh? :wallbash:

If you are going to call out another person's intelligence, you might want to pick up a synonym or two for 'stupid'. Just saying.

Pres Obama is a very intelligent man. Anyone who says differently because or trivial disagreements is an buffoon. I will not vote for him, but I respect him and always will.

If you are going to call out another person's intelligence, you might want to pick up a synonym or two for 'stupid'. Just saying.

Pres Obama is a very intelligent man. Anyone who says differently because or of trivial disagreements is an a buffoon. I will not vote for him, but I respect him and always will.

LA is capable of defending himself, but do you think he might have mentioned "stupid" numerous times for a reason like pounding a point home?

Obama is only smart if he is deliberately trying to throw this country in the schitter. My disagreements with Obama are not trivial.

Edited by 3rdnlng