Front office shenanigans at One Bills Drive

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/police-courts/courts/article793040.ece

The wife of Common Council Majority Leader Demone A. Smith pleaded guilty Monday to federal bank fraud charges in connection with $564,000 in counterfeit checks. Jayme D. Smith, 35, admitted creating the fraudulent checks and mailing them to individuals across the United States while working for the Buffalo Bills last year.

You're talking about Shenanigans, right?

Love that movie

I don't know who D. Smith is and I don't follow Buffalo politics that much since I don't live in the area BUT I have heard from an inside source that just about all of city hall and anything affiliated with it are corrupt.

Love that movie

I don't know who D. Smith is and I don't follow Buffalo politics that much since I don't live in the area BUT I have heard from an inside source that just about all of city hall and anything affiliated with it are corrupt.

Been that way for decades. It all depends on what you count as "corruption". Obviously, the situation in this thread is criminal activity and corruption. But crony-ism, nepotism, and that stuff is almost unavoidable in Buffalo, where it is 1 or 2 degrees of separation at best. The entire city knows each other, so it's tough to not have your friends or family benefit eventually. Not excusing it at all, but it's a small town trying to function as a "big city". There simply aren't enough strangers to keep each other in check.

Been that way for decades. It all depends on what you count as "corruption". Obviously, the situation in this thread is criminal activity and corruption. But crony-ism, nepotism, and that stuff is almost unavoidable in Buffalo, where it is 1 or 2 degrees of separation at best. The entire city knows each other, so it's tough to not have your friends or family benefit eventually. Not excusing it at all, but it's a small town trying to function as a "big city". There simply aren't enough strangers to keep each other in check.

Only the inbred are left?

You mean Shenanigans?

Love your mock draft mines almost identical, except I have us pickin russel wilson 6th round and blair walsh the kicker from Georgia 7th, imo would be the perfect draft class