Brady's 12 Gauge loaded, but doesn't matter;here's why

Offensively: ground and pound against that pourous defense and shorten the game...Brady can't produce if he's not on the field

Defensively: Harrass Brady all game..just go all out and send the kitchen sink..everyone knows once he's rattled, he can't get in a zone. We know they dont really have a good enuff running game, so just have the linebackers and safties help out with the intermediate passes and Tight Ends and we can sweep these guys this season;like we should have done last year

P.S. Draft Michael Floyd and stop playin around ( Jason Peters wz a converted LT for chrissakes!)

Edited by bonecrusherkev

Offensively: ground and pound against that pourous defense and shorten the game...Brady can't produce if he's not on the field

Defensively: Harrass Brady all game..just go all out and send the kitchen sink..everyone knows once he's rattled, he can't get in a zone. We know they dont really have a good enuff running game, so just have the linebackers and safties help out with the intermediate passes and Tight Ends and we can sweep these guys this season;like we should have done last year

Wow, what a great idea. I'm surprised the rest of the other NFL minds haven't thought about this in the past decade that Brady has been tearing the league up. :rolleyes:

P.S. Draft Michael Floyd and stop playin around ( Jason Peters wz a converted LT for chrissakes!)

The Giants proved twice, if you harass Marcia Brady, she is an average QB. Nix and the stash know this and that is why they went all in with the DL. Krafts post signing of Williams comments were nothing but 'whistling through the graveyard'

The Giants proved twice, if you harass Marcia Brady, she is an average QB. Nix and the stash know this and that is why they went all in with the DL. Krafts post signing of Williams comments were nothing but 'whistling through the graveyard'

The Jets pressured and rattled him in the 2011 playoff game too. "Can't wait!"

we are following in the footsteps of the giants superbowl defense and thats not a bad thing at all. Chix has said you have to win the division, and thats what kind of team we are building right now.

Brady loses his cool when harassed it's a fact. wait till he meets mt. Rushmore and company.

We get moats to do a Favre on his a** and we sweep em this year.

"whistling through the graveyard" AWESOME phrase!

Edited by 3rdand12

we are following in the footsteps of the giants superbowl defense and thats not a bad thing at all. Chix has said you have to win the division, and thats what kind of team we are building right now.

Brady loses his cool when harassed it's a fact. wait till he meets mt. Rushmore and company.

We get moats to do a Favre on hia a** and we sweep em this year.

"whistling through the graveyard" AWESOME phrase!

Mount Rushmore.... I like it :thumbsup:

Your screename is "bonecrusher?!" Why do I imagine an anemic weakling wearing a world of warcraft t-shirt who wears socks with sandals when I see that name? Locked and loaded? Who is this goof?

Look, as optimistic as I am there is a reason that despite knowing this since the Giants beat the Patriots during their 18-1 run, the Patriots are still a dominating force that went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl.

Now, do I like our new DL? You better bet your ass. But our win against them last season, while glorious and the result of a strong effort, had us win because of crazy interceptions. Brady is getting older, and I think they are starting to decline, but they are still a team to be reckoned with.

Look, as optimistic as I am there is a reason that despite knowing this since the Giants beat the Patriots during their 18-1 run, the Patriots are still a dominating force that went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl.

Now, do I like our new DL? You better bet your ass. But our win against them last season, while glorious and the result of a strong effort, had us win because of crazy interceptions. Brady is getting older, and I think they are starting to decline, but they are still a team to be reckoned with.

Let's hope we have a LB who can do a decent job of covering Gronkowski and Hernandez this year.

Everybody is talking about rattling Brady but nobody is talking about WHY this will work....

So I will

Brady is extremely accurate, makes good decisions, and gets rid of the ball really fast....

The reason why the Giants own Brady is because they dont blitz...much....they get after Brady with their DOWN LINEMEN........play press coverage......and drop all the linebackers and secondary back into the passing lanes.

That is really the key componenet.....you need the horses up front in order to accomplish this.....

Im calling it right now.....we are going to take at least 1 of the games with the pats this year....and it will be because of our defense.

Don't you mean rifle? Rob Johnson threw like a shotgun shell...everywhere but where it was supposed to go.

The "send the kitchen sink" idea you speak of seems like it would make sense but good NFL qb's with decent receivers almost always burn the blitz, sometimes for long gains. Used sparingly it can work, but as everyone seems to know these days, linemen on both sides of the ball decide the majority of outcomes.

It's not schemes or complexities, it's big tough athletes winning the trenches. If you're lucky enough to have the right personnel and even luckier to have them healthy at playoff time, you have a shot. That's why depth is so key on the front lines and why Nix is looking for a less injury prone LT right now.

Rushing four allows you at least two free defenders that can double-cover the other teams weapons like Gronk, Welker,(I was gonna say Brandon Marshall but the fins traded him thankfully) Plaxico--guys in our division that burned us last year because we had single man coverage on them far too much.

If we split with NE and the Jets and beat Miami twice then win 6 out of 10 outside our division it gives us a legit playoff shot. I worry that one of these years the Pats are going to have a decent draft and get unbeatable again.

P.S. Draft Michael Floyd and stop playin around ( Jason Peters wz a converted LT TE for chrissakes!)

Quoted 3 other times and no one fixed it yet so I did