Kirk Morrison on Sirius

boyst

But dang dog kept barking and with my headache I am bleh...but I got the main jist...

Kirk Morrison looking at off field life...

All star analysts I am talking to.

How is the Miami of the north?

"No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" This is a great place, "buffalo is the place to be"

We should have opened this with Shout

On Mario Wiliams:

Truth and false of Blo

"I wouldn't call it a truth, it's a vision. What is the vision of the team, I think that Buddy Nix, Chan Brandon, these are the guys you're going to be playing with, we can take this team to where it hasn't been in 12 years." "thats the reason i wanted to be back here, last year we had a taste of it early on, this could be the year. then all of a sudden...injuries. good teams overcome them. We didnt have the guys at the 2nd level to make the plays. and not having that in the NFL makes it hard. I know he can help this team from the front end to back end.

you played for DW as a coach, what he bring as coordinator. Anderson, Mario...

"whew. he brings knowledge. being a LB coahc, spending time with him, the knowledge what he has done, where he's been, he's been a HC a long time (names polace), to be a DC a lot of his role is just concentrating on Defense.excited to switch toa 4-3, excited to be here, he's got MW Anderson, etc to name off al the guys to benefit, he's got a SB ring in Dallas, the cowboys days, the LB's, who he's had, his pedigree, i'm excited.

What was the working enviroemnt with DW in shadows.

he was in the 3-4 you know the way the NFL is, thiese two tight ends sets, spreading the D, you're primarily going toa 4-3 or and you got Welker in the flat, you need an extra DB. you see a lot in Miami now, last year we had a lot of 3-4 guys, rush the passer, and get tou there and cover a little bit

Fitz stepped in and contributed a lot, step in and tell us about him, fill us in on him

if you find a QB if you like what you do, him and Gailey have mastered this offense, last year i kind of got mad, a lot of people said his numbers went down, but he's had a lot of injuries, he only had SJ and Chandler to throw to. SJ had injuries. Don Jones, and parish had injuries. Brad Smith our wildcat guy forced to start at WR . Fitz had a lot of new guys to thtrow the football to, but he showed he can pass the ball around and make decisions, if we stay healtyh a lto fo people wil see his comitment. first guy in and last guy out of the facaility, we give hima lot of crap for being a harvard guy.

What about the guys you have in fornt of you? MD, and KW

You know they didn't get a chance to paly a lot together, KW went down with the injury, all pro guy takes up two guys and can get to passer, MD is still young for him to play where he was and he came out early. you see guys that come out early they are skill position, if a guy comes out early as a D he still has to learn to take a double team or a chip, to see him excel and take a team and the way he works (dog barked)

these guys work well together - dog barking

kirk before we let you run, whats going on with the Mike LB's, what are we averaging in contracts?

The market for the MLB is not where it was at in the years back, the guys are still there. damn dog barking.

Everyone wants the QB's, the WR's were hot this year, our league is shifting there. Your'e starting to see RB's and LB's fall off the board, you'll see guys fall off the board, we saw Jacobs go to SF, just takes time, gotta have patience, the BB wanted it done early, we're committed to bringing you back. the vision that they have and wanting to get it done and get this defense down, lets get this team to where it's not been in 12 years.

I was listening too - great interview!

It's clear that the Bills players and those in the organization have a ton of pride and expect big things this year!

It was obvious listening that Morrison is a smart guy, and will definitely be an asset to our D. He understands more than just his position. Nice to hear too that he's "a 3-4 guy" who "grew up in the 3-4" - let's hope with the killer line in front of him that he's able to step up this year...

It's clear that the Bills players and those in the organization have a ton of pride and expect big things this year!

It was obvious listening that Morrison is a smart guy, and will definitely be an asset to our D. He understands more than just his position. Nice to hear too that he's "a 3-4 guy" who "grew up in the 3-4" - let's hope with the killer line in front of him that he's able to step up this year...

They think like champions.

Heck, even when they were losing last year they didn't give up and thought like champions.

I'll take that as a fan.

They think like champions.

Heck, even when they were losing last year they didn't give up and thought like champions.

I'll take that as a fan.

I have less of a problem with them losing as long as they look like they're putting in the effort and not just mailing it in.

But I'd rather they play like champions than think like champions! B-)

Actually he said he's a 4-3 guy who grew up in the 4-3.

^ Ha sorry, totally what I meant to say, 4-3, not 3-4 :D

Kinda figured, just wanted to clarify it for others. I got worried when I read that part and I thank LynchMob for the audio link.

Great avatar picture dude. Lamonica was the 2nd BEST quarterback in Buffalo Bills history. Second only to Jim Kelly, who was the BEST! Ferguson deserves honorable mention at number 3.

The "Mad Bomber"was pretty good but lets give Kemp some credit.he was a very good game general and brought us our only championships.He should be in the HOF as a AFL guy.

Edited by JinWPB

It seems like these guys really enjoy being in Buffalo. Makes me feel good. The city really is filled with great people. I miss them. Luckily I have a job that allows me to meet hundreds of people from around the world every day. While they aren't the best tippers, they're definitely the most fun and down to earth of the bunch.

Jboyst, quit making up interviews and posting them as real...everyone knows nobody wants to play for Buffalo.