CJ and Choice in, Fred out...?

I don't see this at all. The only person in the draft that I would consider anywhere even close to an even deal would be Kalil at pick three. And given that the Vikes already have Adrian Peterson I don't see them making that.

Then I should bring up the point thay while I like Spiller, and that he made huge strides last season he is not ready. I want Fred to keep mentoring him for at least another year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Nix is touted as a straight shooter on this board, and then he is thought of as someonw who would promise Jackson a new contract offer, only to trade him. To me, the two seem mutually exclusive. Either he gets his contract offer, or he gets traded, and, if Buddy is the straight shooter he is thought to be, the former will happen.

It's a dead issue as far as I'm concerned. Freddy is staying with the Bills. I take it at Buddy's word. He's a lethal weapon in the offense. No Reason for the Bills to Trade up. If you listen to Buddy, he said if anything He'd trade down for more picks, not up.

Listen to BUDDY!!!!!

It's a dead issue as far as I'm concerned. Freddy is staying with the Bills. I take it at Buddy's word. He's a lethal weapon in the offense. No Reason for the Bills to Trade up. If you listen to Buddy, he said if anything He'd trade down for more picks, not up.

Listen to BUDDY!!!!!

We have to believe this, after all it is coming from the most un-interesting man on the planet.

We're gonna eat dolphin Steve!

LOL! I don't think anyone else will get that reference, but it's one of my favorite movies of all time...

I could see Buddy dealing the 10th and Fred to move up..Go Bills.

If I could....the bounty thing: I get/know it's politically incorrect but where any penalties called on any of the hits? I'm thinking to myself, wasn't it great when Bruce would knock out Marino or Elway or Ryan, we all cheered, isn't that still part of the game. What about Philly fans cheering the Irvin hit, how about Jack Tatum, Rod Woodson helmet to helmet on Kelly? "Bounty" makes it sound like Tony Soprano was coaching.

Fred is going no where

The Bills will extend Jackson because they have publicly said it several times over the course of a year and a half. At this point they are committed to the action.

By failing to do so would have strong negative consequences in the world of agents and the players they represent. If it wasn't made abundantly clear with the courting of Mario Williams, 95% of the negotiation between player and team is built upon personal relationships. As a team, you don't want to get a reputation for throwing your own players, and very productive ones at that, under the bus. And then backing up the bus over the player. That's how you end up seeing free agents and your own players signing elsewhere.

Nix is a smart, and experienced individual. He won't do that.

I feel the re-signing of Choice doesnt change the line up too much when it comes to CJ or Jackson. I think it makes more of a statement about how the Bills feel about White. Maybe wishful thinking. Jackson was promised an extension. I see the Bills keeping the same lineup in back field as last year, but ultimately dumping Jackson at the end of next year. Maybe they keep White after that as number 3. Its all speculation right now.

LOL! I don't think anyone else will get that reference, but it's one of my favorite movies of all time...

Me too. I thought it was appropriate since this guy seems to have the same level of reasoning as the character in the movie.