TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny...once Denver announced they would trade Tebow, I fully expected he would land in J-Ville - and the Dolphins would then get the booby prize...Blaine Gabbert.

As a side note, how incompetent is the Jets front office looking these days? At least as bad as the Dolphins, I think...

Peyton Manning to Jets: Forget it...no way in hell am I ever playing for you guys!

Jets Front Office: Hello Mark...it was you we loved all along...

John Elway to Jets: WTF do you mean you didn't understand Tebow's contract? Everyone else did...

Jets Front Office: Um, Mark..yeah, hi...it's us again...yeah, pay no attention to anything you've read or heard...you're our guy...always have been...

Come to think of it, the Bills front office is clearly outshining the rest of the AFC East - and probably the entire league - so far this off-season...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Too funny...once Denver announced they would trade Tebow, I fully expected he would land in J-Ville - and the Dolphins would then get the booby prize...Blaine Gabbert.

As a side note, how incompetent is the Jets front office looking these days? At least as bad as the Dolphins, I think...

Peyton Manning to Jets: Forget it...no way in hell am I ever playing for you guys!

Jets Front Office: Hello Mark...it was you we loved all along...

John Elway to Jets: WTF do you mean you didn't understand Tebow's contract? Everyone else did...

Jets Front Office: Um, Mark..yeah, hi...it's us again...yeah, pay no attention to anything you've read or heard...you're our guy...always have been...

Come to think of it, the Bills front office is clearly outshining the rest of the AFC East - and probably the entire league - so far this off-season...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Funny I thought everyone wanted to play for Rexy :oops:

Don't understand Tebow's decision not to go home. I guess he thinks there's a better chance to start in NY. It'll be nice to beat up on him twice a year though.

If it's true that Denver allowed Tebow to make the decision (which I still don't understand), why choose Jets? Now I officially don't like the kid for wanting to come to a ferocious AFC East.

Lol NY post poll already has fans wanting tebow to start over Sanchez by a factor of almost 2 to 1

http://www.nypost.co...YXDsW8Isbx8n0PO

Wow!!! The the show begin!!! LOL

Can't wait to see Tebow's reaction to the profane loud mouthed Rex!!!

And a divided locker room gets even crazier with Sanchez vs Tebow factions!!!

Thank God he's nowhere near Buffalo!!!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz