Predict which games the Bills will play in PRIME TIME!

Has your March Madness bracket long since been crumpled up and thrown away, the selection of "DUKE" in the Champion box a reminder of why wagering is one of the 7 deadly sins?

Did your Super Bowl square get you a 0-0 box and leave you 20$ lighter?

Well this is the thread for you.

Correctly pick which of the Bills next 16 games will be broadcast to a national audience, and win fame and fortune beyond your wildest dreams.

Home:

jacksonville

kansas city

st. louis

seattle

tennessee

miami

new england

new york jets

Away:

arizona

cleveland

houston

indianapolis

san francisco

miami

new england

new york

Im going to say

new england at buffalo

buffalo at houston

and

a LATE SEASON (hoping for snow)

new york jets at buffalo - possibly the last monday night game of the season (NFL banking on it being for a wild card slot.)

what say you?

as an aside, it is AMAZING how easy our schedule looks to me right now.

maybe im just high off these free agent signings, but im trying to talk myself down from 12 wins, and failing miserably.

I will definitely say the safest bet is @Houston what with the way national telecasts love to play up the (insert player here) who used to play for (insert team here) storylines

This is an interesting thread.

I would have to agree, the safest bet would be at Houston, but you never know with the NFL. Who would have guessed that we were going to host the Browns on MNF a few years ago?

I'd also love to get Miami on primetime. When was the last time that happened? It would be like reverting back to the Kelly vs. Marino days. But I'd also just like to kill Miami on national TV.

I think the likeliest is Houston given the Mario Williams trade.

But, the NFL tends to put one of the more popular teams on when teams like the Bills get into primetime - see NE, Dallas, etc. Given that, I predict SF, NE, or the Jets. I have to think Cleveland a few years ago was a last-minute replacement or a scheduling fluke.

I will definitely say the safest bet is @Houston what with the way national telecasts love to play up the (insert player here) who used to play for (insert team here) storylines

Well, by that logic, how about Bills vs Mularkey's Jaguars. It would kill two birds with one stone, as they could show two small market teams with one broadcast, and get them out of the way...if Tebow ends up in Jacksonville?

Could care less about prime time, in fact I hope all are 1:00 on Sunday.

Just win baby.

What exactly is the attraction with prime time? Does it ease the inferiority complex thing?

I think it has to do more with seeing your team play @ night on a national scale. Monday Night Football is an institution of sorts and every fan of every team wants to see their team win in front of millions of people.

Give it up already with the inferiority bull ****.

I think it has to do more with seeing your team play @ night on a national scale. Monday Night Football is an institution of sorts and every fan of every team wants to see their team win in front of millions of people.

Give it up already with the inferiority bull ****.

Thank You... Just because some old guys worry about losing sleep cuz they have to stay up late to watch football, they expect us who don't mind it to hate it for some reason. What's so special about 1:00 games? There are 8 other games being played at that time when MNF or SNF and now TNF is one game at a time.

Well, by that logic, how about Bills vs Mularkey's Jaguars. It would kill two birds with one stone, as they could show two small market teams with one broadcast, and get them out of the way...

This is exactly the game it will be...probably Week 3 or 4. Starting in Week 2, the NFL will be airing Thursday Night games and every team will be shown at least once. This will be the only prime time game for the Bills unless they are flexed to an NBC Sunday night game in December.

looking at that schedule I count 12 wins... you?

Now that's something we can't do. Sorry bro but we have no right to just chalk up 12 wins when we haven't made the playoffs in (more than a 1st grader can count) amount of years. Let's just go out and win some games. Let the media tell us how good we are instead of us telling them.

Thank You... Just because some old guys worry about losing sleep cuz they have to stay up late to watch football, they expect us who don't mind it to hate it for some reason. What's so special about 1:00 games? There are 8 other games being played at that time when MNF or SNF and now TNF is one game at a time.

Who cares who's watching. I'd take early Sunday any time. Late games are exciting once in blue moon but lose the charm quick.

Can't remember being more excited for a recent game than I was for the opener against New England on Monday night a couple of years ago (McFumbles). We haven't fared too well in primetime, but there's just a really cool vibe about playing on Monday or even Sunday night. I really hope the NFL gives us at least one of those.

Who cares who's watching. I'd take early Sunday any time. Late games are exciting once in blue moon but lose the charm quick.

Since when does it lose it's charm? If it's a good game people watch it. The way it's scheduled is whoever the league thinks is a good matchup to watch, they award them with a prime-time game. It's an honor to be noticed not a punishment.

Can't remember being more excited for a recent game than I was for the opener against New England on Monday night a couple of years ago (McFumbles). We haven't fared too well in primetime, but there's just a really cool vibe about playing on Monday or even Sunday night. I really hope the NFL gives us at least one of those.

I agree. We haven't won our last I don't know 3 prime-time games? But 1 thing we CAN say is they were all nail biters. Cowboys at Buffalo recently. Cleveland last second field goal. Patriots McFumbles game. It's time to break that curse like we did the 15 game losing streak to the Pats. No matter who likes or dislikes prime-time games, one thing for sure is we have a Thursday Night Game guaranteed. But i also bet with the aquisition of Mario and other signees, we will be "awarded" another prime-time game.

Since when does it lose it's charm? If it's a good game people watch it. The way it's scheduled is whoever the league thinks is a good matchup to watch, they award them with a prime-time game. It's an honor to be noticed not a punishment.

I agree. We haven't won our last I don't know 3 prime-time games? But 1 thing we CAN say is they were all nail biters. Cowboys at Buffalo recently. Cleveland last second field goal. Patriots McFumbles game. It's time to break that curse like we did the 15 game losing streak to the Pats. No matter who likes or dislikes prime-time games, one thing for sure is we have a Thursday Night Game guaranteed. But i also bet with the aquisition of Mario and other signees, we will be "awarded" another prime-time game.

Tell me it's an honor when your rushing out of work to get to the stadium on Thursday night just to be back in the morning. Missing out on tailgating and not getting to enjoy postgame cause you do have to head home. I finished last season with 4 of my last 5 home games being night ones and, well, it got old. And I'm a young one, I imagine it's bad on families too after awhile.

It's an honor to the players, a novelty to the fans but... I like having a consistent time slot that fits my schedule every week. Being on or going to Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night, and normal Sunday - not to mention Saturday - it's bound to run into a time slot that is less of an honor and more of an inconvenience. Plus it's much easier to remember a month out just to keep Sunday free.

A few, fun. A lot, can be a hassle.

Edited by NoSaint

As a general sports fan that watches a lot of ESPN and NFL network and stuff, its just cool to have a whole pregame show devoted to the game and it's a good way to measure how your team steps up in big moments on the national stage.

Primetime games this year gotta be NE and HOU, not sure about 3rd

Edited by cosmo

The prime time exposure is the second most important thing for the Bills after putting together a winning team. Want to attract new fans? Want to attract potential free agents down the road? Win, and even better do it on prime time.

Could care less about prime time, in fact I hope all are 1:00 on Sunday.

Just win baby.

What exactly is the attraction with prime time? Does it ease the inferiority complex thing?