Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Someone should teach George the turtle shell defense...

I can't prove anything nor can anyone else....to retort to robs house...but its hard for me to fathom a skinny teenager without a weapon to have my life at risk somehow. And yes 3rd as the cop in the stand said Trayvon was skinny....he wasn't shaq jr.

I've been in fights before you win some you lose some. You certainly don't scream like a woman and pull out your piece IMO.

GZ is not a man in that regards.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't prove anything nor can anyone else....to retort to robs house...but its hard for me to fathom a skinny teenager without a weapon to have my life at risk somehow. And yes 3rd as the cop in the stand said Trayvon was skinny....he wasn't shaq jr.

I've been in fights before you win some you lose some. You certainly don't scream like a woman and pull out your piece IMO.

Thanks for the gibberish.

From your posts it is apparent that you apparently know little about Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman.

No one is obligated to fight by Ryan L Billz personal code of street justice. No one is obligated to catch an asswhooping because it's someone else's intent to deliver one. In fact, I'm a large, fit man in my middle 30's; and if I'm assaulted, I'm going to shoot the guy.

The best rule to live by is: don't physically attack other people, and you're less likely to end up shot.

I'm guessing you've never been in a fight. Not sure what skinny has to do with anything. I'm pretty skinny and I've taken a 6'6" 325 lb. man to the ground with ease and had a 5'8" 140 lb dude take me down (in fairness he was an all state wrestler). I know a guy who doesn't look that physically imposing, but he's a pro MMA fighter. So your size analysis means little.

More to the point, once you've got a guy dazed, on his back, and you're slamming his head against the concrete, the size advantage has been neutralized. Further, if you're the one having your head smashed repeatedly against the concrete there's reason to believe he may not stop while you're still breathing. If we set the standard of self defense where you want it no one would be able to defend themselves until after the coroner's report was filed...or does this standard only apply to GZ?

Edited by Rob's House

What difference does it make if he was skinny or not? GZ was getting pounded. He does have some muscle though.

post-9928-0-05853600-1372719153_thumb.jpg

Back to facts (that some people here don't care about). The lead investigator (Serino), another witness for the state, was on the stand. Here's what happened (from LegalInsurection):

Nevertheless, the “challenge meeting” was held. In the absence of any real contrary evidence with which to challenge Serino, the Investigator pretended to have some ready to spring. They had discovered, he said, video footage of the events that evening. “And what did Zimmerman say when you told him that?” “He said, Thank God,” Serino answered.

And they ended the day with this:

“Do YOU think George Zimmerman was telling you the truth?” Serino succinct answer: “Yes.”

The state has no case, and they know it.

No one is obligated to fight by Ryan L Billz personal code of street justice. No one is obligated to catch an asswhooping because it's someone else's intent to deliver one. In fact, I'm a large, fit man in my middle 30's; and if I'm assaulted, I'm going to shoot the guy.

The best rule to live by is: don't physically attack other people, and you're less likely to end up shot.

By the same rule of thumb don't try to follow a person for no reason, so you don't end up shooting them and going to jail.

By the same rule of thumb don't try to follow a person for no reason, so you don't end up shooting them and going to jail.

Had a reason to follow (rash of robberies, etc.), didn't just "end up shooting them" (was attacked) and not going to jail. Otherwise, an excellent and well thought out reply.

Had a reason to follow (rash of robberies, etc.), didn't just "end up shooting them" (was attacked) and not going to jail. Otherwise, an excellent and well thought out reply.

Zimmerman did go to jail joey

Obviously. They have nothing. They had to know they had nothing. So why did they bring this case and what does that mean?

State has enough to convict Zimmerman of manslaughter in my opinion.

You keep saying this but you've never said why. Why?

I did say why, and you already addressed it

The reason my belief has held firm is because there was never a law broken to begin with up until the fatal confrontation occured. The confrontation Zimmerman brought on himself, and Zimmermans actions/negligence in part helped bring about the death of Martin. G Zimmermans a neghborhood watch person, something practically anyone can become, not a cop and we can't have neghborhood watch killing our kids because they look suspicious, it sets a bad example. Trayvon Martin's not here in the flesh to tell his side of the story, one which may cast doubt over a G Zimmermans account of what really happened that cold dark night the young teen met his tragic ending.

I'll add that Zimmerman was negligent because he was told not to get out of his car yet did anyway and took the law into his own hands by doing so, negligent because the actions Travyvon martin was observed doing did not merit such an extreme response.

Just saying GZ ain't a saint.

I feel like some in here would join the church of GZ now..

He's a POS....maybe he didn't murder Trayvon but he is culpable....."I just had to see the street sign as opposed to thechase stories don't mesh". Whose lying hea?

I've seen the reenactment and its the same shhhhh I would say if I was trying to save my ass from prison.

Did you ever come back with your list of red flags for the prosecutions case?

The reason my belief has held firm is because there was never a law broken to begin with up until the fatal confrontation occured. The confrontation Zimmerman brought on himself, and Zimmermans actions/negligence in part helped bring about the death of Martin. G Zimmermans a neghborhood watch person, something practically anyone can become, not a cop and we can't have neghborhood watch killing our kids because they look suspicious, it sets a bad example. Trayvon Martin's not here in the flesh to tell his side of the story, one which may cast doubt over a G Zimmermans account of what really happened that cold dark night the young teen met his tragic ending.

I'll add that Zimmerman was negligent because he was told not to get out of his car yet did anyway and took the law into his own hands by doing so, negligent because the actions Travyvon martin was observed doing did not merit such an extreme response.

That is the most bass-ackwards reasoning I've seen here since.,..well, the last time you posted. Nothing illegal happened until the shooting (not the assault?), but Zimmerman's negligence (in what, letting himself get beat up?) cause Martin's death because the Neighborhood Watch can't be killing kids just because they look suspicious (ignoring the assault?), and since Trayvon Martin's dead and not available to tell his story, his death demonstrates his innocence? And getting out of one's car to check a street address at the request of a police operator is extreme negligence?

You should really rename yourself gerbil14787 or goldfish14787 - you're way too stupid to be a dog.

That is the most bass-ackwards reasoning I've seen here since.,..well, the last time you posted. Nothing illegal happened until the shooting (not the assault?), but Zimmerman's negligence (in what, letting himself get beat up?) cause Martin's death because the Neighborhood Watch can't be killing kids just because they look suspicious (ignoring the assault?), and since Trayvon Martin's dead and not available to tell his story, his death demonstrates his innocence? And getting out of one's car to check a street address at the request of a police operator is extreme negligence?

You should really rename yourself gerbil14787 or goldfish14787 - you're way too stupid to be a dog.

Are we as neighborhood watch going to start tracking down every man and woman in our neighborhood because they look suspicious? does that even make sense to you, hell maybe it does,

but you may want to wait until a law was actually broken at least before you track them down and shoot them don't you think,

Good grief puppet head...

Edited by dog14787

Why didn't you just say "because I don't know what manslaughter or negligence is". That would have at least been accurate.

Are we as neighborhood watch going to start tracking down every man and woman in our neighborhood because they look supicious? does that even make sense to you, hell maybe it does,

but you may want to wait until a law was actually broken at least before you track them down and shoot them don't you think,

Good grief puppet head...

Dude, you're a !@#$ing idiot.

Why do you people keep perpetuating this falsehood? He was already out of his car when the dispatcher asked him if he was following TM. When GZ told him that he was, the dispatcher said, "you don't need to do that". GZ said, "ok" got the address and headed back towards his truck----in the opposite direction of TM. TM left a spot very close to his fathers girlfriend's townhome (supposedly 400' away from GZ's truck) and proceeded to jump GZ.

You guys just keep repeating untruths. What is your purpose for lying?

Are we as neighborhood watch going to start tracking down every man and woman in our neighborhood because they look supicious? does that even make sense to you, hell maybe it does,

I shouldn't bother..................you have no critical reasoning..................but

Actually that is exactly what a "neighborhood watch" does is report suspicious behavior.

Of course you try to justify your twisted version with phrases like "track down" and "take the law into his own hands", but we understand that you have to do that to try and justify your own ignorance.