• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The patient is miraculously still breathing:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49088862

Another round of evidence was released Wednesday in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman, including forensic tests that show Zimmerman's DNA was the only one that could be identified on the grip of the gun used to shoot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman's DNA also was identified on the gun's holster. The tests were inconclusive as to whether Martin's DNA was on the gun's holster.

The evidence includes a few diagrams from witnesses the defense noticed that were not included in the original evidence, along with som event logs and photographs of key areas.

Zimmerman's medical records are still in question after prosecutors subpoenaed the records for treatment he received the day after the shooting. Prosecutors are waiting for a judge to make a decision on those.

Martin was shot to death by Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman, in a Sanford townhouse complex. Zimmerman said the shooting was self-defense.

Zimmerman said Martin was on top of him, slamming his head against the ground when he grabbed his gun from a holster before Martin could get it.

The question of whose DNA is on the gun and holster could play a role in Zimmerman's defense.

Zimmerman says Martin had been on top of him, slamming his head against the ground and smothering his mouth and nose with his hand and arm when he grabbed his gun from a holster on his waist before Martin could get it. He shot the teenager once in the chest.

uh oh. He must have misremembered that fact

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The question of whose DNA is on the gun and holster could play a role in Zimmerman's defense.

Zimmerman says Martin had been on top of him, slamming his head against the ground and smothering his mouth and nose with his hand and arm when he grabbed his gun from a holster on his waist before Martin could get it. He shot the teenager once in the chest.

You make no sense whatsoever.

can you stop being an idiot Gary?

If Martin's DNA was not on the gun How the F can GZ claim he grabbed for it?

Gz "thought" TM was out to cause trouble.

As a gun owner, if I approached a suspected criminal, my gun would be in my hand at the ready to use.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

As a gun owner, if I approached a suspected criminal, my gun would be in my hand at the ready to use.

GZ never said TM grabbed it, he said he pulled it before TM could. The important point is that GZ was bleeding, which means TM assaulted him. Self defense, case closed.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever, Today, 08:12 AM.

It is my right of free speech to offer my opinion, I could be wrong, but then again I could be right.

You posted this in another thread with the exception that in the other thread you said nothing about Martin grabbing the gun. You are a completely dishonest puke not deserving of having an honest discussion with anyone else here.

You posted this in another thread with the exception that in the other thread you said nothing about Martin grabbing the gun. You are a completely dishonest puke not deserving of having an honest discussion with anyone else here.

That's why most people here just ignore him.

But you gotta love the entertainment value in the frothing, left wing hatred for the guy. They have no idea what really happened but the fact that a white guy shot a black guy is enough to send them into hysteria.

That's why most people here just ignore him.

But you gotta love the entertainment value in the frothing, left wing hatred for the guy. They have no idea what really happened but the fact that a white guy shot a black guy is enough to send them into hysteria.

No, a hispanic man with a "white" sounding last name shot a black man, and thats all the media needed to declare a hate crime.