Trade down with NE?

As much as I would hate to do business with NE would you tade the #10 to them for #27 and #31. Rumor has it that they may be looking to trade up for a pass rusher.

We could get Nick Perry and Zach Brown to add to the defense and still get a decent palyer at LT in the 2nd.

As much as I would hate to do business with NE would you tade the #10 to them for #27 and #31. Rumor has it that they may be looking to trade up for a pass rusher.

We could get Nick Perry and Zach Brown to add to the defense and still get a decent palyer at LT in the 2nd.

I'd never trade with the devil...

I'd never trade with the devil...

Johnny made a deal with the devil and it turned out pretty good for him. It worked for him, so I am not 100% against it, maybe 99%.

Chicken in the bread pan, pickin' out dough...

According to the draft chart, 10th is worth 1300 and 27th & 31st are equal to 1280, so if they'd add a 6th I'd do this!

Can't see Cincinnati trading 17& 21 for 10th because no way we add another pick to equal out the value!

According to the draft chart, 10th is worth 1300 and 27th & 31st are equal to 1280, so if they'd add a 6th I'd do this!

Can't see Cincinnati trading 17& 21 for 10th because no way we add another pick to equal out the value!

That chart is outdated. To go from the end of round 1 to top 10, even if it's 2 late 1st rounders, will cost more than an additional 6th rounder.

I would not want to drop that far. At 10, we have a shot at an elite talent. I think we should stay where we are and address a need for a starter at LT or OLB/DE

But, then poor Bob Kraft would have to pay all that money to a top ten pick, while giving up the opportunity to pay two lesser valued players. After all team chemistry is VERY important to Bob.

No, we shouldn't subject Bob to that.

That chart is outdated. To go from the end of round 1 to top 10, even if it's 2 late 1st rounders, will cost more than an additional 6th rounder.

It was never truly meant to be anything more than a rough guide anyway. A gm 20 years ago looked at about 5 years of trades prior to kind of scale things for the next few years.

We're not actively looking to trade down so I expect that they'd have to sweeten the pot a little more. However, those bottom 1st round and top of 2nd round picks have increased in value with the new three day draft. So sitting in those draft spots gives a team a lot of room to do more deals. If we had a GM that liked to do that then I'd be very interested.

Not Nix's style.

they would get Trent Richardson

We would get Martin and Janoris Jenkins. it's fair.

You think Trent Richardson is getting past #4. You must be one of those drinking the Tannehill water. No way Cleveland goes there. Blackmond maybe but not a QB.

That would not be the trade with Cincy. The trade with Cincy would involve the Bills swapping the #10 pick with one of the Bengals 1st round picks.

The Bills would get the Bengals 2nd round pick and the Bengals would get one of our 4th rounders (to even out the trade value aspect).

This would be the DREAM scenario and it's very doable for the Bills. This draft's talent tails off significantly after the 2nd round. The Bills should have three high quality players out of these four positions LB, OL, WR or CB.

As for the Pats, other than TEs, they have pretty much sucked at drafting the players to replace their Superbowl heros of the past. The Bills would be handing Belichick the almost slam dunk opportunity to pick his next Richard Seymour in Poe, Brockers, Cox, whichever one is there at that spot. So that is absolutely not going to happen. Let the Pats continue to flounder in their attempt to look for defensive stars out at the bottom of the 1st round.

Edited by 1billsfan