best front 4 in fuuball?

earlier this season i posted an thread w a poll about what people wanted more, 1.resign stevie or 2. go all in and get mario williams

I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT BOTH!!!!!

a slight majority said theyd prefer stevie but i didnt see the board light up like it did for stevie the way it did in those 2 days MW was in town not signing. just saying.

SO i see our dline like this....

M williams we have a first tier talent

Dareus was a second tier talent as a rookie with potential to be first tier this season

Kyle was always a second tier talent guy bordering on first tier

Merriman was a first tier guy pre injury

...that leaves k williams as our worst guy!!! for the last several years he was the only guy that was worth being excited about! this is freaking awesome. barring injury shouldnt we just totally dominate this year?

seriously i dont see how we dont win a playoff game this year, im saying it now.

if we brought back lee id think id buy season tickets,even though i live in cali.

Until we see the health of Kyle's foot and Merriman's foot we have no idea if this line will be dominant. Mario and Dareus alone, with Kelsay, is a decent if not good line. Kyle at 95-100% makes them potentially very, very good. Add Merriman at 80-100% and it's scary.

If you had to bet, no one would count on Merriman, obviously. But it's a chance. We didn't think we had a chance at Mario either.

Got to give it to the Giants till the Bills can put it together on the field. On paper the Bills look like a stacked D-line. But until it comes together on the field you have to give the benefit of the doubt to teams that have proven it.

Also you can only compare it to other 4-3 teams. I would say that Detroit and the Giants both have better D-lines. But the potential to be the best is there. Although I would say that unless Merriman can stay healthy our depth is rather weak at DE.

earlier this season i posted an thread w a poll about what people wanted more, 1.resign stevie or 2. go all in and get mario williams

I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT BOTH!!!!!

a slight majority said theyd prefer stevie but i didnt see the board light up like it did for stevie the way it did in those 2 days MW was in town not signing. just saying.

SO i see our dline like this....

M williams we have a first tier talent

Dareus was a second tier talent as a rookie with potential to be first tier this season

Kyle was always a second tier talent guy bordering on first tier

Merriman was a first tier guy pre injury

...that leaves k williams as our worst guy!!! for the last several years he was the only guy that was worth being excited about! this is freaking awesome. barring injury shouldnt we just totally dominate this year?

seriously i dont see how we dont win a playoff game this year, im saying it now.

if we brought back lee id think id buy season tickets,even though i live in cali.

How do you rate Williams behind Merriman?

Anyway, let's see them play first. I recall reading here how Evans and TO would be the best WR combo in the league...

I'll reserve judgement until we see

1- How Kyle looks upon his return

2- The progress of Carrington and Troup- I am really hoping these 2 take a big step forward in their 3rd year, but who knows. If they do, we have a solid DT rotation of William, Dareus, Heard, Troup and Carrington can start at RDE opposite Williams with Kelsay spelling Williams.

Why haven't we cut Dwan Edwards yet?