Im sure Ill get call stupid for this but Id sign Evans and Maybin back

You are not stupid.

But your idea is.

Maybin didn't do jack here. Evans' career is over. No desire anymore to have a guy who does nothing but fly routes and decoying.

Never really thought about TO until I saw some of these posts. I think he would be a quality No. 2 here, actually, and he would come cheap, and fill seats. Yeah, why not give TO a tryout?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather see t.o. back but have no problems with Lee Evans coming back at a minimum salary and competing for a spot. Say what you want about Lee Evans but I bet you he is faster than any of the receivers on the Bills roster to this day (not counting Roscoe who isn't on our roster).

I tell you this though, Haggan to me is the best receiver on our roster outside of Stevie and D. nelson.

I would not mind entering the season with the following 6 receivers. (since we run so many 4 sets anyway) op S. Johnson, Easley, Parish, Nelson and Haggan and D. Jones. With the Bills system, rac guys are really valued.

Also, I would not mind seeing Maybin back at a low salary. He produced last year more than Merriman did in his last two years.

Good thread!!

You need to read my posts on this subject more carefully. I do not pretend to have any inside information on Lee Evans. None of the Lee Evans sycophants have any inside information either.

Same response as above.

Sorry, i guessed I missed it in the prior posts. Just didn't make sense to claim "it seemed" he was always bitching and moanin---immediatley after admitting you have no information to base your claim on.

T.O would be hungry to prove he still has "IT". and HE'S hungry, literaly :w00t::w00t::blink:

Ha. Not to mention all the baby mamas. The guy is like Evander Holyfield. Only with an intact ear. And without any money.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/missing-child-support-could-land-terrell-owens-jail-165513889.html

Having said that, I think he still has it and should try out. I'd welcome him back.

Is that the same Ozzie that just let him go after just one year?

How do Paul Miller, Jim Racalto, or Joe B know any more than you or I do.

He did not seem like a good teammate to me. It always seemed to me that he sulked after his friend was cut. If he were such a good teammate, maybe he would be as brave as little Roscoe going over the middle.

Just my two cents. He was ok. He just was not the saint that some on this board think he was.

Well, unless you write/report on the nfl or certain teams like these guys do, it's their job to know more than you or I. They have access to more info than we do.

Let's fix this question:

How do you or I Paul Miller, Jim Racalto, or Joe B know any more than you or I doPaul Miller, Jim Racalto, or Joe B?

Edited by Dopey

I don't think that they know any more than you or I know on this subject.

Well, unless you write/report on the nfl or certain teams like these guys do, it's their job to know more than you or I. They have access to more info than we do.

Let's fix this question:

How do you or I Paul Miller, Jim Racalto, or Joe B know any more than you or I doPaul Miller, Jim Racalto, or Joe B?

Lee Evans still has tons left in the take and he would come CHEAP!

Maybin.... Well, a first round bust with possibly the right people around him he could be a rushing QB monster. Put his ass in and let him just hunt QB's. Plus, he would come cheap also...

Why not.....

just answer this, say we where not the ones who originally drafted Maybin. right now would you give up this years and next years 1st round pick for Maybin? you are aware that that is what it would cost us. Drafted in the first tendered with a 1st.

FACT: Lee Evans is a poor route runner.

FACT: We run an offense predicated on complex route running

FACT: Lee Evans cannot run/catch well over the middle

FACT: Lee Evans does not fit well in our offense.

your idea that he and Fitz had chemistry is false. never happened. stevie's numbers will be much better than evans when his years as the number 1 are equal.

i will reserve the right to call you stupid after you at least answer my maybin question.