The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the beginning of a legendary defensive line. We will run a 4-3 and shift to a 3-4 without hesitation this year constantly keeping offensive lines guessing.

Yes, with kelsay on the other side for 1&2 downs i like it.

It will be interesting to see if they still grab another DE in the second or third round. Or if Merriman stays andbecomes th ethird down pass rusher to replace Kelsay.

This also will make the need to upgrade DB's a little less. And should Make the LBs look a heck of a lot better.

You can not double team all three guys. And by right each guy will command a double team. Someone should be left one on one, which is exactly what Wanny wants.

Man i am pumped. If this line plays healthy, They are gonna give The Pats all they can handle this year.

Yes, with kelsay on the other side for 1&2 downs i like it.

It will be interesting to see if they still grab another DE in the second or third round. Or if Merriman stays andbecomes th ethird down pass rusher to replace Kelsay.

This also will make the need to upgrade DB's a little less. And should Make the LBs look a heck of a lot better.

You can not double team all three guys. And by right each guy will command a double team. Someone should be left one on one, which is exactly what Wanny wants.

Man i am pumped. If this line plays healthy, They are gonna give The Pats all they can handle this year.

WMD!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

The Bill Curtain? Seriously. Come on man. You can come up with something a little better. The Three Stampede, something catchy. SOme of y'all watched the Electric Company and all that. Come up with something. We must include the three though. Dareus, Williams and Williams is crazy. DW2!!!!

This is rediculous, first of all we added ANOTHER southern player, utterly useless in the elements of Buffalo and second, ANOTHER Williams, Really, there are way too many williams' on this team. How will we tell them apart

really are you kidding me I have never heard of anything more stupid than your post

This is rediculous, first of all we added ANOTHER southern player, utterly useless in the elements of Buffalo and second, ANOTHER Williams, Really, there are way too many williams' on this team. How will we tell them apart

SACKS TOTAL/INTERCEPTIONS

too bad they already used "THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE" back in the "80"s. cause the opposition will enter but wont be seen again :thumbsup:

This is the beginning of a legendary defensive line. We will run a 4-3 and shift to a 3-4 without hesitation this year constantly keeping offensive lines guessing.

need something better than Bill curtain, the heard or the stampede or avalanche or something.

WMD!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Williams of Mass Destruction. :thumbsup:

really are you kidding me I have never heard of anything more stupid than your post

Sarcasm must be lost on you, my apologies.

If you recall, last yr, during and after the draft, some ppl here, voiced displeasure over buffalo drafting mostly Southern players, pointing to Nix as favoring SEC and southern players in general. Their argument was that these southern guys would struggle playing in Buffalo.

My post was simply to point out the irony and idiocy in those statements.