All of our hope lies in Indy... STL sucks

ACor58

Looks like we'll have to hope that the Colts work the Broncos. No way that the Rams can beat the Jets next week.

181398[/snapback]

Can't you see the Jets are unraveling and Chad's weak arm is being exposed. No way they can beat St Louis in a win or go home game next week. :blink:

Looks like we'll have to hope that the Colts work the Broncos. No way that the Rams can beat the Jets next week.

181398[/snapback]

Yeah, because each week is exactly the same in the NFL. That explains the Dolphins beating the Patriots last Monday night and then needing a last minute FG to beat the woeful Browns at home. :blink:

Yeah, because each week is exactly the same in the NFL.  That explains the Dolphins beating the Patriots last Monday night and then needing a last minute FG to beat the woeful Browns at home.  :blink:

181422[/snapback]

Not to mention Jacksonville tanking at home against Houston when everything was on the line.

Not to mention the Rams are killing them now. Philly has less than 100 yards. The Rams are running and throwing at will. It should be a lot more than 17-7 and likely will be soon.

181444[/snapback]

Yes, but it's obvious the Eagles just don't care. The Rams ought to be creaming them. Makes wonder what they will do to the Jets. How did Martz ever get his reputation??? At least Faulk looks like a gamer.

PTR

I dunno, the media is gonna eat pennington alive this week and J Abraham will be out.  The jets may fold under the pressure and lay a big fat egg.

181575[/snapback]

That is a big fat Gangreen colored egg :blink:

the best thing about next week's rams/jets game is that it's at 1:00. the rams won't know whether or not they're still alive. they'll be playing desperate football. it was good for bulger to get back into the action last night and knock the rust off.

181398[/snapback]

Why do people continue to make silly conclusions before the games they are watching are over ?

I saw Steven Jackson run for 148 yards and the Rams running game is looking good. The desperate Rams play at home next week against the Jets, who's QB looks very shaky and is getting creamed in the papers. The Jets are a good team but NOT a lock.

Completely disagree with this post.

Why do people continue to make silly conclusions before the games they are watching are over ?

I saw Steven Jackson run for 148 yards and the Rams running game is looking good. The desperate Rams play at home next week against the Jets, who's QB looks very shaky and is getting creamed in the papers. The Jets are a good team but NOT a lock.

Completely disagree with this post.

181614[/snapback]

I agree. Rams have a great chance to knock off the Jets, especially in the Dome. I give STL a much better shot than Indy's jayvee squad in Denver.

Martz' reputation is well-earned, if you're talking about his reputation as a world-class moron.

181550[/snapback]

As a Head Coach, that may be.

Not as an OC. The Rams were the worst franchise in pro sports throughout the 90's pre-Martz.

Currently, their talent level is grossly overrated. Outside of Torry Holt, who scares you on that team?