WHERE THE HELL AM I?

See what happens when free agency starts before the early bird seating?

This and the "send Mario back on a plane tonight so we don't risk him staying in a hotel" post on the Williams thread are the co-posts of the year! :lol:

Dude, you are all over this board complaining and snarking at anyone who expresses hope with these signings. If someone like Vince Lombardi thinks we sign Williams, I'll take his optimism over a guy who plays D&D in him mom's basement (YOU). I have no problem with people voicing dissenting opinions, but you are one of the most gloomy personalities around.

I have never played D&D, and my Mom is dead.

Lighten up, Francis.

Hopefully Mr. Lombardi is correct. And if he is, then it is time to get excited. In my opinion anyway, yours may vary.

I think more the point is that the Bills made the top offer to THE top FA (who isn't a broken down old QB) according to the reports.

Making offers is a good thing. Making top offers is a very good thing. Signing them is a great thing.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I have never played D&D, and my Mom is dead.

Lighten up, Francis.

Hopefully Mr. Lombardi is correct. And if he is, then it is time to get excited. In my opinion anyway, yours may vary.

Making offers is a good thing. Making top offers is a very good thing. Signing them is a great thing.

Perhaps you should stop impersonating a basement-dwelling troll then. This board is rife with negativity and it impresses no one. Skepticism and negativity should be different.

I think they may have learned a bit from Pegula. Forget for a second that year one hasn't gone as hoped for the Sabres. The culture needs to change and hopefully we're seeing that happen right before our eyes.

As today unfolds, this just crossed my mind. Maybe the Bills don't like playing second fiddle to Pegula and Black.

Edited by LabattBlue

need to come back down to earth.....two words...fab melo....hehe

hey, uncalled for :(

But, Syracuse is still good, and if Melo leaves, they are in line to get the top recruit Noel. That's right, Noel and Christmas on the same team. And, Crosby is coming back. (Pens fan). And the Pirates re-signed McCutchen, so I'm not sure what is going on, but I like it!

Everyone is getting excited because 2 FA's agreed to talk to the Bills? :)

1 FA. THE premiere FA, Mario Williams. I don't give two shites about Robert 'Underachiever' Meachem. I'll tolerate him if the Bills ink 'Super Mario'.

Maybe Stevie signed his deal because the Brass told him they were going to get Mario and another wr. The fact that Stevie signed a week or so before fA was odd to me. And the fact that he took a fair deal too.

I just am maybe connecting dots that have no business being connected, but gotta make you wonder??

I mean if you think there were no discussions until today after 4 with anyone from the Bills and anyone in Williams camp, you are crazy. Secret back channels. ha

anybody got a link where gailey predicted division thx

He didn't say that, he said that he and the players believe they can win the division. There's a huge difference between believing you can do it and predicting you will do it.

Frankly, if they have players that don't believe they can win they should probably go get some different players.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse