Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't believe there are people in this thread that actually have reservations about giving mario a big contract. 1. we need pass rush; 2. williams is the biggest/best FA pass-rusher; 3. we have A LOT OF MONEY IN CAP SPACE.. holy crap, talk about no-brainer.

imagine having a DL of Ingram, Dareus, Williams, Mario.

Even if he isn't at the hockey game tonight GET A LOUD MARIO CHANT GOING BUFFALO THAT JUST ROCKS THE ARENA so it makes it on local and national television sports stations.

Text people at the game if you have to.

good call!

He was at embassy last night won't b there tonight... Leave the guy be... Any bill I know liked buffalo because they can go to the grocery store without dealing with cameras etc

Florence seems to think otherwise. This is a free agency visit with cameras, drama, and intrigue, not Williams going to get milk from the store. Unless he is a buzzkill, he should get a kick out of it. Having a great rabid fanbase is one thing this city has to offer. There is no reason to shy away from it.

Still no confirmation that he's at the game? I missed the supposed radio announcement. No mention of it since.

John Vogl of the Buffalo News just tweeted that Williams will be in the Bills’ suite at the Sabres game tonight. The roof will blow off of that place if they show him on the scoreboard.

John Vogl of the Buffalo News just tweeted that Williams will be in the Bills’ suite at the Sabres game tonight. The roof will blow off of that place if they show him on the scoreboard.

no way. That is incredible if true