Ordered 2 ipad 3s today

stevestojan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought em for $500 each. Took some Patience to get through. Depending on how fast they sell out (I'm hoping soon!) The will be on sale next Friday on Craigslist for between $650 and $800 each.

CAPPLEtilism

A fool and his money are soon parted.... It's probably the same consumer that carries Beats by Dr. Dre or Bose QC around his neck at all times.

A fool and his money are soon parted.... It's probably the same consumer that carries Beats by Dr. Dre or Bose QC around his neck at all times.

It's shocking that all i need to make a 40% instant markup is for them not to "sell out" but to be on backorder by even a WEEK. I did the same with the iPad2, but kept one and sold one (mind you it was on backorder for a month I think after the initial purchase). I sold the new one for $770 on craigslist (I paid $499 + tax). After the one I kept collected an ample amount of dust, I sold it, used, 5 weeks AGO for $90 less than I bought it for. It's a "cool" device - so is my fiance's HP touchpad that I bought on the fire sale for $199.

Bought em for $500 each. Took some Patience to get through. Depending on how fast they sell out (I'm hoping soon!) The will be on sale next Friday on Craigslist for between $650 and $800 each.

CAPPLEtilism

Do they come pre-loaded with a link to "smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com"?

you going to do it again?

New ring?

Yes, and this time she's human. And humane. :)

Yes, new ring. I didn't announce this one on TBD to avoid the inevitable "really dip-****? After the first one lasted 4 minutes?.. etc"

Do they come pre-loaded with a link to "smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com"?

The lucky craigslist purchasers will have that website bookmarked.

Yes, and this time she's human. And humane. :)

Yes, new ring. I didn't announce this one on TBD to avoid the inevitable "really dip-****? After the first one lasted 4 minutes?.. etc"

The lucky craigslist purchasers will have that website bookmarked.

Congrats.

Hope this is the special one that last 70 years.

Hope it works out. Seems like too much work to me for a few hundred bucks... but I will admit that I am pretty lazy.

Damn thing still isn't sold out. And the amount of work, if it does sell out is literally 15 minutes. I post it on Craigslist and have the person meet me at the best buy that is 3 minutes from my house. That said, it doesn't ship til next Thursday so if it doesn't sell out by then I will cancel the order.

It's shocking that all i need to make a 40% instant markup is for them not to "sell out" but to be on backorder by even a WEEK. I did the same with the iPad2, but kept one and sold one (mind you it was on backorder for a month I think after the initial purchase). I sold the new one for $770 on craigslist (I paid $499 + tax). After the one I kept collected an ample amount of dust, I sold it, used, 5 weeks AGO for $90 less than I bought it for. It's a "cool" device - so is my fiance's HP touchpad that I bought on the fire sale for $199.

Its shocking to me that people cant wait a week for the new shiny toy and will pay a couple hundred extra bucks for it. Instant gratification society at its finest